You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Crucias

Vowels Make A Difference

13 comments in this topic

[ANZ4C]
Alpha Tester
325 posts
6,981 battles

So Crucis and I finally come face to face in ranked, both driving Bensons. Time to finally settle which if us will rise, will my extra vowel reign supreme?

We both rose to the occasion, topping our respective teams. However team "extra vowel and tons of Tirpitz'" claimed the day.

Nice playing with ya and meeting ya mate. Now onwards in our mission to confuse the crap out of forum goers by posting opposing opinions in the same thread!

VowelsMakeADifference_zpsupymlzat.png

Edited by Crucias
  • Cool 3

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

So Crucis and I finally come face to face in ranked, both driving Bensons. Time to finally settle which if us will rise, will my extra vowel reign supreme?

We both rose to the occasion, topping our respective teams. However team "extra vowel and tons of Tirpitz'" claimed the day.

Nice playing with ya and meeting ya mate. Now onwards in our mission to confuse the crap out of forum goers by posting opposing opinions in the same thread!

VowelsMakeADifference_zpsupymlzat.png

I always got confused between the two of you :)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,528 battles

Holy balls this is the first time I ever knew that you two were different people.

I wondered why it always seemed like that Crucias guy had really big mood swings.

[-K-]
-Members-, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,857 posts
20,076 battles

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

[KSC]
Supertester
2,233 posts
13,377 battles

The fact that you both came in first for your respective teams, with 1 kill each somehow made that screenshot go from merely epic, to absolutely perfect!

[ANZ4C]
Alpha Tester
325 posts
6,981 battles

The fact that you both came in first for your respective teams, with 1 kill each somehow made that screenshot go from merely epic, to absolutely perfect!

​Twas a good game, we both played protect the BBs, capped, torpe'd and sniped.
  • Cool 1

[ANZ4C]
Alpha Tester
325 posts
6,981 battles

Holy balls this is the first time I ever knew that you two were different people.

I wondered why it always seemed like that Crucias guy had really big mood swings.

Little do you know I have two accounts and post conflicting points of view and attitude on them - kinda like the Cop from the Lego Movie

[DNGR]
Members
491 posts
15,813 battles

Little do you know I have two accounts and post conflicting points of view and attitude on them - kinda like the Cop from the Lego Movie

Lol...

Members
2,842 posts
8,779 battles

Sounds like "Me, Myself and Irene".

[ANZ4C]
Alpha Tester
325 posts
6,981 battles

Sounds like "Me, Myself and Irene".

Except that my premium ship addiction has left me unable to hire Renee Zellweger, so instead this movie will be called "Me, Myself, and Benson"