Belthorian

Wargaming some people who are making decisions over there need to be fired

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

86 posts in this topic

Moderated by Mezurashi.

Ahhhhhhh.............. I get it. Edited by Mezurashi

Wow, this thread has everything. Ranting dissatisfaction, firings, hockey references (and argument); if we just include like, a discussion about the climate driven change in migrating patterns of Humpback whales we could collectively win a Nobel prize or something.

Humpback whale migration patterns have changed by 1% and I can prove it through my opinions.

There, now we all get a medal.:medal:

Agreed.  But, it's still missing submarines, camping BB rants, and torpedo nerfs.  Throw in some anime hate, team kills, bacon, and kitty domination, and you've won the forums.

I want subs!

Camping BB's suck!

Nerf torpedoes there op!

I hate anime!

I love teamkilling noobs!

Bacon is sexy.

Cat's are cool.

I win

I only play pickup games, and I avoid clans like the elitist plague they are.  Your opinion is bad, and you should be fired.

you can be a clan member - even be a good player in a good clan - without being an elitist. Please put the broad brush you're painting us all with away. Thanks. 

you can be a clan member - even be a good player in a good clan - without being an elitist. Please put the broad brush you're painting us all with away. Thanks. 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You are a Klan Member!

My thoughts on your 2 points, OP ....

1) last seasons ranked was OK, imho. As others say, if you didn't like it, don't play it - it was optional play)

2) as to clans..... I would like to see WoWS have clan flags in the game now irregardless of whether there is a clan mode or not.

At least, let clan players show their flag, lol. (for artistic illustration)

Posted (edited) · Report post

1.My friends don`t play WoWs and currently don`t intend to, I suppose they never will and am sure there are other people with the same situation.

2.Trying to team up with online friends is not easy as they have their own schedules and we are taking about 5 or more people.

3.Its not all about economics, programming is also a factor, I suppose you don`t know how arduous programming is because for a online multiplayer game it is really hard, complicated and needs time.

4. WG dosen`t need us to tell them who to fire. Its their company, they will decide. 

5.Its F2P, so I don`t know why you have to be so extreme to want a developer to be fired.If you paid for something you  only paid  for that offer, so you can`t use it as an excuse for firing a developer that created a mode that is optional, if its a bug or something that directly affects your experience then sure, but not so extreme.

6.Like many have said before many famous titles use a similar system of grouping.

7.Your choice of words is wrong, no one will listen to your opinion if you are so aggressive, they might have their own reasons for not introducing such a system. The developers who made these so called "wrong decisions" may have contributed a lot to the game and if WG fires them then the game might not profit by their opinions, ever thought about that?

8.Considering you have a profession is sales and marketing based on consumer opinion, you should very well know that one of the core targets is variety, so as to keep interest in a product, if a company invests a large amount of time for a grand scheme and not tweak a little variety often they will lose their consumer base slowly and might not be able to regain the consumers who opted for a alternate company`s product.

[edited]To conclude I would say that before you make such a extreme comment of firing a developer consider whether that is actually correct, think about the consequences and also try to frame your comment in a subtle way rather than lashing out at a person who might have done a great deal for the game and thought up or programmed something you might have liked in the game.

I am also deeply worried about your work culture, a certain amount of competitiveness is good but too much will frustrate you and the people around you, Money is important but don`t take the value above people.One should only be fired when under performing successively at many occasions, not because he made a terrible decision once. [edited]

Edited by Silver_kun

I've always wanted to fire the people at Starbucks who got rid of the cinnamon syrup and replaced it with cinnamon dulche.  It destroyed the greatest drink in the world.  Cinnamon spice mocha.  Were it possible for a drink to be spiritual, this was it.

I tell you what,

arm the guy the OP wants to get rid of with a bunch of plush torpedoes. 

Send him over to the Starbucks corporate headquarters with the instructions to attack the executives with the torpedoes while shouting "Bring back the cinnamon syrup and the cinnamon spice mocha!"

And he can keep his job.

If Starbucks makes the change give him a bonus as well.