TL_Warlord_Roff

Haunted Hornet again this year? Got money set aside!

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

34 posts in this topic

Title pretty much says it all...  Really enjoyed last years event and really really hoping you reprise it this year!

Ready and willing to take the Salem Witch out for a spin again!  (and make it much much tougher on the other guys!)

let us know soon pretty please!

I hope they do a Haunted Destroyer... :P

I'm really looking forward to what WG has planned this year, can't wait.

I would love to rush mid on two brothers again in the fortress and get a stupid amount of damage and kills with just secondaries.

I'm really looking forward to what WG has planned this year, can't wait.

hyped. hope they do the hornet thing again where they harass employees with ghosts XD

I want the Fujin..I missed it last year do to bad hours at work and of course, burn out.  But yeah...this year, I want it.

It would be great for all of the already mentioned spooky ships to return, especially the Salem Witch. Unfortunately I wasn't around when it was sailing the seas, but fortunately that also means I was never haunted by one. 

As unlikely as it would be to happen, wouldn't it be awesome to have orange, yellow, and black skins available for all ships, even if only for a short time?

what was it? i wasnt in game last year for it

The Haunted Hornet?  Shipcomrade.com is down so I can't attach the link, but it was a souped-up carrier with superpowers. I think they call it a "Boss".  Boss ships faced teams with greater numbers to offset how powerful they were.  There are many YouTube vids for both the Phantom Fortress(a.k.a. The Haunted Hornet) and the Salem Witch cruiser.  Awesome stuff! Check it out.

0c987784-7445-11e5-bf67-000c29ca62ad.jpg

Salem Witch:

0d977414-7445-11e5-bf67-000c29ca62ad.jpg

Edited by ADM_Zakk_Zero

I would love this event again it was fun even though they seemed to have trouble getting many into the water especially during the week.  If you guys do it again, I would be more then happy to sail a witch for you, so the community can get as many battles with them as possible.  Hit me up if you need a hand :great:

The Fujin is out already, and looking very Halloween-like.

Pick it up while you can, and have some fun.

Hey Captains!

Re: Haunted Hornet -  Nope. Not this year. We are however hosting an event on the USS Intrepid in New York, New York

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/letsbattle16ny/ 

Hope this helps! 

Actually, it doesn't help that much.  It leads to a 404 page. :(

Actually, it doesn't help that much.  It leads to a 404 page. :(

kek, Pigeon probably has access because of his accounts perms but we don't lol

I miss my Salem Witch. Will there ever be events scheduled in the Midwest? I would love to attend some but they are all on either the east coast or west. I really wish there was a WG gathering in St. Louis or something. Maybe I should organize one myself. :hmm:

I miss my Salem Witch. Will there ever be events scheduled in the Midwest? I would love to attend some but they are all on either the east coast or west. I really wish there was a WG gathering in St. Louis or something. Maybe I should organize one myself. :hmm:

Lol I am hoping for an event in houston still. One day.....

I want the Fujin..I missed it last year do to bad hours at work and of course, burn out.  But yeah...this year, I want it.

It is out already as a couple of other people have mentioned, I will probably get it too but I am curious why it is that Fujin at T5 is the same price to buy as Sims at T7 and more expensive than Molotov at T6 ? :hmm: