TheHunter2_EAD

Frist Italian Premium: BB Roma idea

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

308 posts in this topic

So when Roma ETA going to be during the summer or next year?

I haven't heard even the slightest whisper about when she's coming since her announcement, so I don't know. Summer is still the best guess most of us have, it certainly makes sense sales why (summer break for students = lots more time to play for that demographic).

We do know she's coming this year, though. 

I haven't heard even the slightest whisper about when she's coming since her announcement, so I don't know. Summer is still the best guess most of us have, it certainly makes sense sales why (summer break for students = lots more time to play for that demographic).

We do know she's coming this year, though. 

​Well I can not wait for summer.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Don't hold your breath.

Hunt the Bismarck campaign starts soon, Hood.

At some point in June High School Fleet Graf Spee and some Kagero clone.

Kaga and de Grasse also need to be slipped in there some where. So maybe Gamescon with British BBs or maybe that will be Jean Bart? :hiding:

Edited by SparvieroVV

Don't hold your breath.

Hunt the Bismarck campaign starts soon, Hood.

At some point in June High School Fleet Graf Spee and some Kagero clone.

Kaga and de Grasse also need to be slipped in there some where. So maybe Gamescon with British BBs or maybe that will be Jean Bart? :hiding:

​Why so negative SparvieroVV? 

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/05/12/wows-3-new-ships-pictures/#more-48417

Now add two more premiums to the list. USS Enterprise and HMS Gallant. Afaik the third is Russia exclusive. Me I guess I will be checking out youtube for a comedian I watched for the first time the other night on television, I live on the slow boat for entertainment in America.

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/05/12/wows-3-new-ships-pictures/#more-48417

Now add two more premiums to the list. USS Enterprise and HMS Gallant. Afaik the third is Russia exclusive. Me I guess I will be checking out youtube for a comedian I watched for the first time the other night on television, I live on the slow boat for entertainment in America.

​Cool.  So HMS Hood is out & chase the Bismark starts to day.  As for me I like the USS Enterprize, Roma, & other CV's coming out and everything else no interest.

Everyone has gone radio silence or enjoy last days of school?          

Any word or date when Roma coming to the game? I know it's summer and gradation going start. And who is going to E3?

Any word or date when Roma coming to the game? I know it's summer and gradation going start. And who is going to E3?

Nothing yet. All we know is that she's supposed to be released this year.

October Revolution jumped the queue so that sets Roma back another 2-4 weeks? Plenty of time to correct their mistake and go with Vittorio Veneto. :popcorn:

October Revolution jumped the queue so that sets Roma back another 2-4 weeks? Plenty of time to correct their mistake and go with Vittorio Veneto. :popcorn:

Would be nice to have RN VV. I would market her this way: unlike Bismarck VV gave the Brits plenty of opportunities to torp her and make her sail in circle, every time she returned home :ohmy:

Would be nice to have RN VV. I would market her this way: unlike Bismarck VV gave the Brits plenty of opportunities to torp her and make her sail in circle, every time she returned home :ohmy:

:D Shhh, Pugliese didn't work. Being torpedoed by a Blenheim and retiring home under her own power never happened. Nor did getting torpedoed by Urge.

:D Shhh, Pugliese didn't work. Being torpedoed by a Blenheim and retiring home under her own power never happened. Nor did getting torpedoed by Urge.

suicide swordfish pilot also made it home because AA was so horrible and VV sunk after a hit just like on PoW. :trollface:

I'm Cool with that.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:40 AM, Demon93IT said:

That was unfortunate for the Bismarck. And it would be nice to have RN VV.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Phoenix_jz said:

:cap_rambo::fish_boom:

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, SparvieroVV said:

suicide swordfish pilot also made it home because AA was so horrible and VV sunk after a hit just like on PoW. :trollface:

Yea flying a swordfish in a suicide attack like that:cap_rambo:.

19 minutes ago, SparvieroVV said:

RN Roma did not make 6.8 patch. Graf Zeppelin and HMS Anthony instead. 

Anthony?

I take it as good news for Roma that GZ's made it in, I think they were first leaked together in the same source.

15 minutes ago, mofton said:

Anthony?

I take it as good news for Roma that GZ's made it in, I think they were first leaked together in the same source.

The popular guess is that HMS Anthony will be the reward ship for the Dunkerque campaign. Well WG has talked about GZ in the past. Roma has only been mentioned in the magazine and nothing since. :cap_old:

Edited by SparvieroVV

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:59 AM, SparvieroVV said:

RN Roma did not make 6.8 patch. Graf Zeppelin and HMS Anthony instead. 

Well I with GZ I help out. And I'm sad for the Roma but we got all summer for it to come.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, SparvieroVV said:

More bad/good news. French destroyer Cyclone and maybe a PoW tier VII. 

Look like we might get them on next event.

We've still got 5 months of year left. Granted, she hasn't appeared yet (not on the 6.9 test), but my guess is she won't come until after RN BBs, which, assuming they see no more delays, will *probably* be a mid-August release. It will certainly be soon, as they're already showing up on the wiki.

I would probably say fall at the earliest... As already mentioned, The fact GZ has been announced is a good sign. She's also showing up on the Wiki.

I don't know what else WG has planned for Premiums off the top of my head aside from a potential Nelson... But out of what was expected for 2017, we've still got:

-The other RU DD split (the 3 DDs teased back at the start of the year, that were supposed to come with a new weapon type. Via Q&A's, apparently it's not Missiles or Mines).

-Apparently a Pan-Asian DD line (Made up of ships from Russia, Japan, & the USA that were used by various Asian navies).

-A French Battleship line

-A British CV line

I don't know about how long it takes to model CVs, but I know BBs take a long time to model. If Roma & the French BBs are coming this year, you can bet on the fact they've already had the modelling team working on them. The DDs, meanwhile, don't take much time to model, so they shouldn't take much time to come out once we get new news on them (especially as one line is only three ships).

However (sorry to drag this a little off topic), given that the three Russian DDs were leaked such a long time ago, and yet we've heard so little since... I'm assuming this new weapon type they're testing has not gone well, and they're stuck in development hell, like the way Tone is (although apparently she's had a modification as she shows up in the 'updated' area of the 6.9 test on GM3D.

Since I doubt WG will want to release back-to-back BB lines, I'm guessing (just a guess, don't quote me on this) that the next line will be either the Pan-Asian DDs, or RN CVs.

Perhaps French BBs could be targeted to a Christmas-ish date?