Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
vonKaiser

Totally a Brag thread, apologies (Atlanta, 132,998 damage game)

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

I'm rather late to the Atlanta.  Each time I had considered buying it I read reviews and...  Well they're less the stellar, but everyone says she's slightly better after some buffs.  One night after far too much beer I bought her on a whim, always like the little machine gun ships at lower tier so figure this one couldn't hurt.  I'm extremely glad I bought her though and this game is the one that made me really sit back and go "Holy crap".  I doubt I'll ever see numbers like this again, but I do hope I can only get them higher and higher...  But not holding my breath.

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/17632-vonKaiser-New-Dawn

0sB3kP1.jpgqmajMZd.jpghV4dTlK.jpgq2Zeb8i.jpg

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
307 posts
1,695 battles

Very nice match!  I also am late to the Atlanta party, but I find it can be a lot of fun in the right situation (and when I'm not playing it wrong :D).

[B3ERS]
Beta Testers
813 posts
10,292 battles

lol. My best was 127k

Schors and Cleveland Fighting me close range= 18 citadels and 2 kills. New Mexico shooting at me=3 fires, 40k damage and someone stealing my 3rd kill. 

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Thanks everyone.  I doubt I'll ever see numbers like that in the Atlanta again, but I can only hope I get even better at it.  Island hugging is a new concept for me in the game so still need to polish that skill so i have it in my bag of tricks. 

Sign in to follow this