Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Xannari

Having a bit of fun at tier X

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,360 posts

My god finally

Yes, you read that right. I decided to take Yamato-sama out on a date before the saving grace of lolpenning goes away. Yes I am aware that Yamato-sama is being very polite and professional for someone you're out on a date with. Don't judge

I actually had a pretty fun battle with a very good result, so I got together some images to share from that battle. Highly edited images, that is [well, moderately edited. Some of them aren't edited actually...] just to completely show off. Don't look at me like that. Let's just go...

When RNGesus got your back

m6a0I7g.gifnx9TYzl.gif

Spot me!

5QbjOcj.gif

No problem [you'll see more of this]

vFEXZmv.gif

How to be a bro:

jZTW7nX.gif2kNAj0I.gif

Enjoying it while it lasts

PXtPX2c.gif

GK6eC61.gif

When the torpedobeat amount is just right [i had a total of 60 fired at me this game. Didn't get hit at all]

SqZxcQB.gif

We won, by the way. The team pulled it back from the rather embarrassing start, saving the game and earning a win, thanks to organization and actual teamwork. This was actually a very exciting match to play, not because we won and I got a high caliber, but it wasn't the usual tier X game you see where everyone avoids engagements as much as possible. Everyone was shooting and killing each other all game, and at medium to close ranges as well

Edited by Xannari
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

+1 to the (uhh, I can't tell what you are... a Pokemon?) for the amusing format, looked like a helluva game.

Got a replay?  Some of those Torpedus moments might be YouTube-worthy.

Sign in to follow this