Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

RenamedUser_XXX

24 comments in this topic

Members
1,150 posts
9,100 battles

I understand these guys got their name changed to this due to violation of some rule while they just wanted to troll WG, but what drives them to play with such a shameful name?

1. They made a good progress before they got renamed, but then these people should have been realizing that using some offensive name will get them that at least or even a permanent ban. 

2. Since they got it, why not to rename to something appropriate? It's not like it's impossible nor very expensive, just 1000 doubloons. 

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

They don't get a ban or anything like that. They do however get a free name change.

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

They don't get a ban or anything like that. They do however get a free name change.

My name is very offensive, report it please <3

Members
1,150 posts
9,100 battles

2500 doubloons. Not 1k.

Apparently, it's free for this case. 

Members
800 posts
7,359 battles

2. Since they got it, why not to rename to something appropriate? It's not like it's impossible nor very expensive, just 1000 doubloons. 

For me it costs 2500 gold, and it seems I can't use doubloons for name change.

And damn I wish things worked the other way around because the price WG is asking for changing an entry on their database is pretty offensive to me.

Members
5,450 posts
21,046 battles

RenamedUser_xxxx is such an unimaginative name. I think we could come up with a better name to give these players that would make everyone they play with laugh and encourage the player to change their name. 

404NameNotFound_xxx, IzBadAtNames_xxx, SinkMeFirst_xxx, or FriendshipIsMagical_xxx.

:trollface:

• Cool 3

Members
3,014 posts

"I understand these guys got their name changed to this due to violation of some rule while they just wanted to troll WG, but what drives them to play with such a shameful name...."

You already know the answer to your question.

Members
195 posts
786 battles

RenamedUser_xxxx is such an unimaginative name. I think we could come up with a better name to give these players that would make everyone they play with laugh and encourage the player to change their name. 

404NameNotFound_xxx, IzBadAtNames_xxx, SinkMeFirst_xxx, or FriendshipIsMagical_xxx.

lol yes
  • Cool 1

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

I have this small part of me that regrets not calling me "Legendary_Tpyo".

You should "if the chance arises"'

Members
747 posts

I have this small part of me that regrets not calling me "Legendary_Tpyo".

That's awesome!!

BTW, please don't be offended by my username, that is, if you are able to break my clever cypher. I'm referring only to myself.

• Cool 1

Members
713 posts

Why not "GoodshipLollypop_00x" with a special curly headed little girl camo?
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
801 posts
4,296 battles

There are no names silly or serious enough that could motivate someone to want to change it. It's like a badge of hodor. 

[NMKJT]
Members
4,282 posts
9,133 battles

I just wish WG would rename inactive users who are stealing good names I wanted to use. If the last time they logged on was in 2010, I don't think they are playing anymore!

If it's like close to 2010, aren't they WoT players who just tried WoWS once or something? I don't think that can be reclaimed since it's shared between games.

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

I just wish WG would rename inactive users who are stealing good names I wanted to use. If the last time they logged on was in 2010, I don't think they are playing anymore!

That actually happened in WoT iirc...

Members
1,726 posts
14,990 battles

Why not "GoodshipLollypop_00x" with a special curly headed little girl camo?

You really think more than 1-2% of the WoWs playerbase has seen Bright Eyes?

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

What can i say. I am the king of renameduser's :medal: 

only the vets know my real tag

Mike Huntz 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,974 battles

Cute as it is, I wish it didn't F up the in-game displays (e.g. tab menu), which all have text fields too small to display the number. That's more a fault of the interface, just compounded by the assigned name trunk being long.

Sign in to follow this