Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Every now and then, when things are down

7 comments in this topic

Members
6,889 posts
14,881 battles

I take out the Colorado - I have a love/like relationship with it.  Either I potato and do 20-30K damage or I do 80K+....

Probably my best game ever after having potato games last night (but teams won) I had probably my best game ever in WoWs.  6 kills, 56 hits, 10 planes shot down (non-AA build), 6 citadels, and 5 defended and 149,369 damage, Kraken, High Caliber. 2532 base XP and 173K credits...  I seem to either lose 20KL credits or get 80-130K credits.  For me - it is as close to a currency printer that I have in my port slots.

Only my second Kraken in over 2200 games I think.

Replay

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/17490

Edited by CylonRed

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

Lol how do u lose money in tier 7. That never seemed to be an issue in my Nagato.... Tier 8 is where im seeing these ridiculous repair costs....

myb premium repairs ? and not premmi account ? 

Members
6,889 posts
14,881 battles

Lol how do u lose money in tier 7. That never seemed to be an issue in my Nagato.... Tier 8 is where im seeing these ridiculous repair costs....

Same way as any other tier - don't do enough damage and earn enough credits to cover the cost of repairs and consumables....  And yes - I do not have a premium account - I am generally a free to play player (I have spend some money on the game).

Members
6,889 posts
14,881 battles

Wouldn't you also have a confederate. (Didn't watch vid)

Not if I did not exceed 20% of the normal HP for every ship.

Sign in to follow this