Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Alex

Any Star Wars Uprising players here?

9 comments in this topic

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
8,151 battles

I am seriously a bit surprised that Kabam is actually shutting down Star Wars Uprising at short notice

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

all good things must come to an end. I'm still disappointed that one of my favorite game got shut down a few years ago.....

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
8,151 battles

all good things must come to an end. I'm still disappointed that one of my favorite game got shut down a few years ago.....

​the reason why the final blow came for Star Wars Uprising is that Kabam's San Francisco studio that was in charge of Star Wars Uprising closed and the staff involved were laid off

[ERN]
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

​the reason why the final blow came for Star Wars Uprising is that Kabam's San Francisco studio that was in charge of Star Wars Uprising closed and the staff involved were laid off

the reason why the game that i played shutdown is due to the lack of funds from the players. Mostly due to the fact the game got overrun by hackers(the kind that have super speed, godmode(never die), unlimited ammo, fly, ete). They tried countless times to blocked them, but they just keep finding new ways around the block and come back. In the long run, it drove away a lot of players. Resulting in the game death

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

the reason why the game that i played shutdown is due to the lack of funds from the players. Mostly due to the fact the game got overrun by hackers(the kind that have super speed, godmode(never die), unlimited ammo, fly, ete). They tried countless times to blocked them, but they just keep finding new ways around the block and come back. In the long run, it drove away a lot of players. Resulting in the game death

What game was that? Mind I ask

[ERN]
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

What game was that? Mind I ask

Operation 7

few of my old montage videos

also few hackers i caught on video lol

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,911 battles

It's shutting down?!  Man...that was a short run-time.

Sign in to follow this