Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gabriel_LXIX

Anyone know how to trigger personal offers or is it voodoo?

22 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

The only time I have ever gotten them was when I got some gold but was just saving it. Got three offers over the span of a few hours. Then never again.

Members
5,450 posts
21,054 battles

I've only seen personal offers twice and I think it was after purchasing some gold.

Sadly it was a deal on port slots and I don't need those. 

[RRC]
Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
833 posts
8,626 battles

No idea. Got an offer for 10 port slots at 50% off once. I had 25 open slots already :/

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

I got a Lo Yang one off the other day....no idea why...not spending enough gold maybe?  I had one much, much earlier after I first bought some gold/premium time in a package...then just the one.  It'd be nice if they threw some stuff towards me I was actually interested in.  Then again, if it was selling, why would they need to discount it for me?

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

Yesterday i got a Kamikaze offer after the first win of the day, pretty random.

So they offer stuff that is otherwise not available? I want a Kamikaze offer...

Members
5,450 posts
21,054 battles

Yesterday i got a Kamikaze offer after the first win of the day, pretty random.

But did you take the offer? Because the Kamikaze with CE is a deadly combination and will regularly print a quarter of a million credits on even defeats. 

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

First off how many doubloons you got on your account? It will only make offers if you already have the doubloons but it is still random even then.

[KIA-T]
Members
198 posts
7,575 battles

But did you take the offer? Because the Kamikaze with CE is a deadly combination and will regularly print a quarter of a million credits on even defeats. 

I had 0 doubloons sadly feelsbadman

[TXGUN]
Members
249 posts
19,067 battles

I got one for port slots 20% off.  The next week they were on sale for 50% off.  It made me very leery of Russians bearing gifts!

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

I got one for port slots 20% off.  The next week they were on sale for 50% off.  It made me very leery of Russians bearing gifts!

First one I got was for the 10 slot port sale, In the middle of the half off port sale that was active last weekend.:P

[RS]
Members
378 posts
22,723 battles

It is not magic it is science.

First you sacrifice a goat on a Tuesday with a full moon. The next day you kiss a white mouse. Six days later you run naked in the rain and two days after that you offer a bottle of vodka to a Russian programmer.

There is rumor that you can get away with running naked in the rain with a bottle of Vodka and a Russian programmer but  I wouldn't shortchange the process.

[RST]
Members
612 posts
14,993 battles

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13704-interesting-stuff-from-the-ru-forums/page__pid__184820#entry184820

Had a theory yesterday that it may be tied to receiving compliments, but after requesting some in game nothing happened.  Then my son played and 1st battle he gets an offer for a Kamikaze at 30% off.  Baffled a bit, I did a different search and found this thread...reading the 6th question down it looks like Wargaming is saying something the players do in game triggers it.  What that is--anyone's guess.

Sign in to follow this