You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PardonMyShells

reward flags

8 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
36,383 battles

Players strive to obtain flags to demonstrate their playing abilities with WOW. Unfortunately you can only fly one flag at a time. So why not allow players to fly all the flags say up to 5 which have no value but are for display purposes. They should be allowed to pick one flag that has a value as far as 10% XP for example. 

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,267 battles

Are you talking about signals? you can mount up to eight. 

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

Are you talking about signals? you can mount up to eight. 

Not signal flags, OP's talking about things like the pirate flag, or the flag for the game's one year anniversary. Those special ones that you earn from events.

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,267 battles

Yeah, i wasn't sure.

As far as I know, and I could be wrong, but the only flag that gives any kind of "credit" extra XP etc, would be the military month flag?

Is that correct? or is there more?

Members
249 posts

This has been brought up over and over again.  There are no plans to implement multiple flags at once last I heard.

Maybe it has been brought up over and over again because a lot of folks, including me, think it is a good idea.  I find it surprising that WG professes to listen to the advice and recommendations of the players yet on this they are silent as a stone.  Interesting.   

Personally the only flag I fly and will continue to fly in the near term is the Military Month Flag because it offers bennies to fly it.  The others are simply a collection of pixels that sit in the Flag Locker doing nothing.

Edited by butchSS49

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

Maybe it has been brought up over and over again because a lot of folks, including me, think it is a good idea.  I find it surprising that WG professes to listen to the advice and recommendations of the players yet on this they are silent as a stone.  Interesting.   

Personally the only flag I fly and will continue to fly in the near term is the Military Month Flag because it offers bennies to fly it.  The others are simply a collection of pixels that sit in the Flag Locker doing nothing.

I'm not saying I'm against it.

Changes are made to nearly every patch due to player comments and concerns.  I can't think of a single major patch that didn't have multiple suggestions seen on this forum.  So, they don't "profess" to listen to players.  They DO listen to players.