You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
userz123

What!? A citadel on the BUTT of NURNBERG?

44 comments in this topic

[P_P]
Beta Testers
631 posts
7,704 battles

Like What the actual [edited]!? you put two turrets on the back of nurnberg and then put a dam citadel right on the only spot where you can have them most fire power!? i mean obviously this ship designed to kite from the butt! and put a citadel there just make no sense at all! 

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Any kind of cruiser can get citadeled from behind. Even battleships can get citadeled from behind. The citadel is in the middle of the ship. Use the handy armor viewer to look at where it is. 

Members
3,067 posts
2,554 battles

Maybe because the magazines are underneath the turrets?

Yeah if they don't get detonated, it would be a 'normal' citadel hit yes?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

OP apparently believes that a shell stops traveling the moment it's through a single relatively thin armor plate.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,992 battles

Serpentine more, the armor on the Nurnburg isn't going to stop anything a battleship throws at you.

Or: Shake dat azz more or it gon' get penetrated

Don't bother reporting me, I reported myself.

[BHSN]
Members
2,564 posts
4,522 battles

Serpentine more, the armor on the Nurnburg isn't going to stop anything a battleship throws at you.

Or: Shake dat azz more or it gon' get penetrated

Don't bother reporting me, I reported myself.

Serpentine you say???

Boats driven by Rickon Stark don't serpentine.

:trollface:

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Yeah if they don't get detonated, it would be a 'normal' citadel hit yes?

AFAIK, 6" and smaller guns don't have a citadel under the turrets.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

I like cruisers, they blow up nicely, are fairly easy to hit, and dont pack alot of firepower when shooting a BB......

enjoy all the Battleship nerfs coming ur way over the next couple months. WG is trying to fix the game and BBs are target number one now, they use hammers....

Members
331 posts
5,457 battles

If you have played the Nurnberg for any amount of time, you'll know that ship is a glass cannon. The one shell that hits you will 90% of the time be a citadel because your citadel is the entire freaking ship

Members
3,003 posts
1,451 battles

enjoy all the Battleship nerfs coming ur way over the next couple months. WG is trying to fix the game and BBs are target number one now, they use hammers....

Yeah, im sure BBs will be utterly useless after they get done to.

BBs are already: Slow as [edited], load slow as [edited], turn slow as [edited], are visible from space, cant spot crap, have accuracy like a 50% dead crew from WoT with a broke gun and then a bad RNG day, secondries and AA that actually arent that good......

I mean, really.  BBs need more nerfs why?  The only time they are really any good is when they get a citadel hit on a Cruiser.  firing at BBs is almost like 2 [edited]fighting, its a bounce fest as each BB smacks each other around trying to score a little bit of damage.  I suppose BBs have armor and thats it anymore, but only while you sit with your armor in a very specific angle, otherwise if gets penned no problem....

BBs are very strange, but then again, we can NEVER have the "heavy guy" be strong.  There is never an issue when the light guy is fast, with good speed, agility, DPS, reload, and all that.  BUt if the BIG GUY gets ARMOR and Firepower, then its suddenly OP as [edited].  Such stupid logic.