Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
imaioral

Event ships and others will appear? (Developers tell us)

8 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts

Good Afternoon,

I just saw them and would like to know if there will be a event for earning the "The Phantom Fortress" and "The Salem Witch" ships for Halloween this year and if possible to suggest to double the efforts necessary to it in less time (like a weekend, 3 days, ect) if would be something like the Arp ships to be little tougher to get it.

Arizona will return ? and ca Buffalo and dd Black in NA server (will be premium) ?

Other thing, I saw somewhere that the "cheat ship" Flint will be put to sell at a high price (~15k doublons) soon, it is true?

Thanks for the attention.

Best regards'

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Flint was a reward for Ranked wasn't it? If so I doubt they'll ever sell it without a firestorm of anger.

The Black is Tier 9 I think, and while I'd love to have it, I don't think they'll sell a Tier 9 premium to just anyone... it would be the first time anyway. 

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,420 battles

"The Phantom Fortress" and "The Salem Witch" were ships used in Halloween 2015. Not for sale, but driven by WG Staff and ST/Content Providers for the event. Will they return this year? No idea.

Flint is a special prize for Rank 1 members after they win 3 times Will not be offered for sale.

Will Arizona return to the store? Possibly. Maybe at Pearl Harbor Day this year. We don't know.

Edited by alexf24

Members
331 posts
5,457 battles

The Flint is a ranked rewards ship and thus will NEVER be sold in game or in the gift shop.

The Arizona may return later on, maybe in December.

As for the Phantom Fortress and the Salem Witch, those are just event ships that appear for a short time for the event. If you mean the Fujin, then perhaps.

Heavy Cruiser Buffalo? Tier 10? No, will never be sold as a premium

Destroyer Black? Tier 9, same story, will never be sold as a premium

Edited by Samurai_TwoSeven
  • Cool 1

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,115 posts
7,282 battles

If I could get the Phantom Fort or Salem Witch to keep, YES PLEASE!!!!

Restricted to STs and WG employees only :trollface:

Long story short, the Salem is a Des Moines at Tier 4, with super detection range. The Phantom fort is an Essex at tier 5 with stupid OP secondaries, and tier 9 planes at tier 5 (in squadrons of 1 plane). Both ships were special event ships ran by STs, CCs and WG employees during Halloween last Year.

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/phantom-fortress/

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,138 battles

You'll probably see Buffalo reappear at some point in the distant future when the USN cruiser line splits into light/heavy.  But bet on her being a tech tree ship and not a premium.

Members
331 posts
5,457 battles

You'll probably see Buffalo reappear at some point in the distant future when the USN cruiser line splits into light/heavy.  But bet on her being a tech tree ship and not a premium.

^ this. The RN CL line is the guinea pig for high tier CLs. What niche they will fit into and how they will play remains to be seen.

Members
501 posts
12,753 battles

I kinda want the Salem witch and phantom fort skins available for doubloon purchase (like a special camo) for the Essex and Des Moines (they will still be T9 and 10 respectively but I just like the skin they have