You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SkywhaleExpress

The RnG Prayer.

17 comments in this topic

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles

RnGesus, hallowed be thy name, thy lawldom cometh, thy willful rules of physic be ignored in game as it is in Mother Russia. 

Give us this day our daily wins, forgive us our HE spam on German BBs, as we forgive their OP armor. Lead us not into torp spam, but deliver us from those evil DDs. 

For all the power of ricochets, 0 damage pens, and critadels be yours, for ever and ever. Amen!

---Still working out better ways to say it. Especially in the single copy/paste in game, you only have so many characters.

Edited by SkywhaleExpress
  • Cool 7

[SPTR]
Members
20,155 posts
6,159 battles

By the time Ive finished this, I'm at the bottom of the ocean.

Still would recommend.

So that I can get free damage.

Members
2,335 posts
6,897 battles

RNG is probability and very real in life. so it is not against the laws of Physic's. You can hit a ship with one round and it can be devastating damage or little damage. you can shoot a man in the chest and its a 50/50 chance he will live. RNG emulates this.:look:

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,143 battles

RNG is probability and very real in life. so it is not against the laws of Physic's. You can hit a ship with one round and it can be devastating damage or little damage. you can shoot a man in the chest and its a 50/50 chance he will live. RNG emulates this.:look:

You could suck the fun out of a clown you dirty boy.

[-NACL]
1,697 posts
28,327 battles

LOL.. this guy gets it was humourous
  • Cool 1

[RST]
Members
836 posts
22,784 battles

At the start of every match I ask myself this question, "What would RNGesus do?"

Then I torp one of my teammates.  

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

The mental images brought on by that are gonna give me nightmares... :ohmy:

I hate Clowns:D

iBSOQbW.jpg

Members
2,263 posts
13,901 battles

The mental images brought on by that are gonna give me nightmares... :ohmy:

iBSOQbW.jpg

Well this thread turned dark in record time.

To OP, well done Skywhale, hilarious!

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

this...

Too many people use "RNG" and for this game... too many people think it means what they think it means in WOT...

Edited by pmgaudio

[-NACL]
1,697 posts
28,327 battles

Lord Saviour, RnGesus... give me the strength to CRITADEL the enemy... the patience to burn Herr Kriegsmarine's... and wisdom to no longer be a Fkn00b!!!

Lord Saviour, RnGesus..give me strength to CRITADEL the enemy..patience to burn Herr Kriegsmarine.. and courage to no longer be a Fkn00b!!!

Lord RnGesus, grant the serenity to accept fail teams. Courage to carry them. And wisdom to know that it was likely my fail not theirs.

Edited by SkywhaleExpress

[-NACL]
1,697 posts
28,327 battles

Now I pray to thee, RnGesus, my ship to keep. Please no incoming critadels, flood nor fire. Please send my shells into enemy critadels!

Members
646 posts
3,678 battles

RnGesus, hallowed be thy name, thy lawldom cometh, thy willful rules of physic be ignored in game as it is in Mother Russia.

Give us this day our daily wins, forgive us our HE spam on German BBs, as we forgive their OP armor. Lead us not into torp spam, but deliver us from those evil DDs.

For all the power of ricochets, 0 damage pens, and critadels be yours, for ever and ever. Amen!

---Still working out better ways to say it. Especially in the single copy/paste in game, you only have so many characters.

Amen  Ramen

Flying Spaghetti Monster has less baggage than the other one. And now I'm hungry.