Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
UrPeaceKeeper

UrPeaceKeeper's How to German Battleship Videos

18 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

Hey hey everybody, I've started down the German Battleship tree in my How To Play Videos!  First up is the SMS Nassau!

Kaiser should be done early next week and I'm hoping to be able to do a video a week at least up until I hit the Bismark as I don't have the Freddy or Grosser! :)  As always, comments are appreciated!

• Cool 1

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

How do you stand it?

I HATE Nassau

I did at first. It's an acquired taste to be sure.

What he said.  It's an acquired taste.  One that I didn't particularly care for going into this line's How To Videos.  Thankfully, they get pretty dang good up to the Bismark (as far as I've played in live) so it helps to know that there is something worth having at the end of it all! :)

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

Bayern fanclub, be prepared to be angry... not my favorite ship in the German BB line and I'm NOT kind to her even though I do pretty well in her.  One of the FEW German BB's I recommend you DON'T take the secondary battery modification 2 on.  She needs the gun accuracy module to be effective unfortunately! :(

Comments always appreciated!

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

I'm the #2 player on the server in Nassau in terms of damage dealt and WTR. It takes 100 games to get rated. I love it that much.

Top 30 for max damage in Konig :)

I got lucky and rammed a full health BB after dealing a good amount of damage to other BBs. I think Konig is my favorite of the German BBs so far. 

Members
117 posts
7,738 battles

I do miss the 26-second reload time on the König, that's for sure.  That's why one of my goals right now is the Gneisenau.  Still, though, I'm liking the Bayern more than I expected I would, especially now that I have the B hull.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

I do miss the 26-second reload time on the König, that's for sure.  That's why one of my goals right now is the Gneisenau.  Still, though, I'm liking the Bayern more than I expected I would, especially now that I have the B hull.

I absolutely loved all of the KM BBs, but my favorite so far (i've played up to the Bayern) are the Konig and Bayern. 

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

I'm the #2 player on the server in Nassau in terms of damage dealt and WTR. It takes 100 games to get rated. I love it that much.

I think you are a little too obsessed... I mean, lets be honest, it's a T3 BB ;)

I am a REALLY big fan of the König.  When I'm done with this how to series, I plan on keeping her on permanent assignment as my go to T5 over Texas.

And the video everyone has been waiting for!

The KMS Bismarck in all her glory!  150k in ranked?  ~60k of which with secondaries and the fires they started?  Yes please!

Might still be processing... Shouldn't take too much longer to finish though!

Edited by UrPeaceKeeper

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

Friedrich der Große is up!

She has some quirks.  Solid but otherwise not my favorite.  Not sure how I feel about her lack of agility when in a brawling format.  Not sure it's a complete upgrade over Bismarck in anything but durability really.  Gun play feels exactly the same, secondaries only change with the addition of the Secondary ROF module and you still have hydro!

Comments appreciated!

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

Großer Kurfürst is done and uploaded!

Forgot the transitions between the videos but that's only a minor issue! ;)  As with always, comments appreciated!

[HEROS]
-Members-
1,462 posts
5,897 battles

Nice videos!  

Thanks, sorry I missed this comment back in November!

Anyway, for those who have been watching my content, I have gone back and updated the captain skills for some recommended builds.  These are the foundation for more varied builds depending on how people wish to play their ship but the core is there:

Let me know what you guys think and what builds you guys are running!

Sign in to follow this