You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
zarny

How Could You Take Advantage of Me.

14 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
34 posts
4,823 battles

Last night I'll remember for a long time.

It started with an argument on a friendly Teamspeak server. Something silly, about how smart Kim is and all that (I mean you gotta be smart to marry Kanye, right?). Then, due to differences in opinion I was promptly removed from the friendly server that was my home for months. Thanx True, but no thanx, that's not the way to treat a boyfriend.

So I wallowed in self pity for it was hurtful and unfair. That kinda mood can only be fixed by shopping.

And guess what? WGA must have heard my cries and for the first time in my history of this game  I was presented with a pop up window in-game,  much like the window you get when invited to a division... WGA wanted to mend my heart by offering me a Lo Yang, with a time limit offer for 20 minutes, not for 8000, but an unbelievable sum of 6000 (!) doubloons. I was sitting pretty in my port, talking to my ships, drinking grog with my captains and POP! WGA hits me with this offer. I started to sweat (whether from the excitement or the amount of consumed drink, I dont know) and with trembling hands I clicked "BUY".

O glorious gods, how did you know?! How did you know I was sad and angry I have missed the last sale of that ship? I only talked to a few friends I might never hear again from on aforementioned Teamspeak server? How could you keep this secret from me for all this time I merrily bought your ships from premium shop? I hope to see more of such custom treatment, my wallet is ready.

Yours trully,

Whale.

• Cool 4

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I got an offer the other night for 10 port slots (forgot the price but was discounted 20% or something)

I was like bro, I have 20 free slots already and only 43 doubloons left. Try something different next time lol

• Cool 1

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Last night I'll remember for a long time.

It started with an argument on a friendly Teamspeak server. Something silly, about how smart Kim is and all that (I mean you gotta be smart to marry Kanye, right?). Then, due to differences in opinion I was promptly removed from the friendly server that was my home for months. Thanx True, but no thanx, that's not the way to treat a boyfriend.

So I wallowed in self pity for it was hurtful and unfair. That kinda mood can only be fixed by shopping.

And guess what? WGA must have heard my cries and for the first time in my history of this game..........

Yours trully,

Whale.

PE2z7nL.gif

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,762 battles

I have yet to get any "offer" from Wargaming.

And and this point, I hope I never do. (Unless it's the Gremy.)

Members
614 posts

Not sure if I got any offers in game, here or Tanks.  But the Gremy would be awesome (got the Sims during Beta had no idea what I was missing)

Members
2,379 posts
4,080 battles

my line is drawn at kit-kat. If they offer me her, I will move mountains to make it happen.

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,762 battles

my line is drawn at kit-kat. If they offer me her, I will move mountains to make it happen.

And then not enjoy it as your team TK's you before you can even arm your torps - just in case.