You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Future_Coral_Reef

Update the reporting system

11 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

Cheating? How?

Also, for intentional TKs, take screenshots, and send them and the replay to support.

Members
781 posts
9,892 battles

The reporting system needs to be updated with more options for reporting people such as "Cheating" and "Intentional Friendly Fire"

Then people would be confusing cheating with good play.... the other day a kagero 5km from my fletcher accused me of using an aimbot... i just laughed...

If someone is cheating and its blatantly obvious... you need to send a replay along with what happened to support

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

Then people would be confusing cheating with good play.... the other day a kagero 5km from my fletcher accused me of using an aimbot... i just laughed...

"Any sufficiently advanced skill technology is indistinguishable from cheating magic."

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

not sure how anyone could possibly confirm cheating...no way to tell if the other just knows how to aim for instance. this isnt your standard on-line shooter, and critical gameplay stuff like hits and spotting etc is on the server not the client.

as for intentional TK, you cant know that either unless they say so...they might just be oblivious in binoc mode. 

Members
224 posts
5,206 battles

not sure how anyone could possibly confirm cheating...no way to tell if the other just knows how to aim for instance. this isnt your standard on line shooter, and critical gameplay stuff like hits etc is on the server not the client.

as for intentional TK, you cant know that either unless they say so...they might just be in binoc mode. 

Oh really? Because I've had DDs launch torps at team member with no enemies anywhere in sight

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

Oh really? Because I've had DDs launch torps at team member with no enemies anywhere in sight

ive seen newbies do all sort of dumb stuff, doesnt mean that it was intentional...lots of bad/new players just launch torpedoes with no regard even when any possible enemy is way beyond range. 

if you really think it was intentional then take screen shots and report. 

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

Just imagine all the cheating reports for game mechanics players dont know about or understand, like damage saturation.

rqBO0mW.jpg