Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
epic_omellet

Aircraft won't respond to orders

2 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,561 battles

So..... I just played a battle in the Hosho CV. My torpedo bombers and fighters wouldn't listen to any of my orders. I could move and use the auto pilot normally but the aircraft would slowly circle around my carrier after launching them (which went great). When I selected a squad the cursor is a round X sign that is grey. It wouldn't let me give any move commands....... When the enemy engaged my fighters in battle the fighters performed just as if I could move them..... The torpedo bombers were obviously useless..... I couldn't tell them to attack.... lol.... I laughed the whole battle because it was so retarded..... :P  The even better part was that I wasn't even on the bottom for xp at the end of the battle because my fighters shot down a few planes and I got like 3 secondary hits.... anyways...

I really hope this can get fixed or resolved because I love playing CV and out of my maybe not even 100 CV battles I've had it happen twice. The other time was in a Langley.... same thing.   haha.... sucked,...

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,850 posts
30,540 battles

I have this issue every once in a while with my CVs. I launch them say to attack a BB but before they get there the BB is sunk so I try and assign a new target and they don't listen. How I "fix" it is to recall them using the F key, land them, service them (yes even if they didn't launch their payloads), then send them out again. Its an annoying problem that occurs infrequently for me but often enough to be frustrating. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this