Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SandraSmiles

Do You Ever Forget about Skill Points...?

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,014 posts

I amassed some points for my Warspite and just of late it dawned on me to check my captain skills.

Ha! I've got enough to cover my basic BB setups plus throw in Superintendent and Manual AA.

Last session brought down 16 TBs while taking only 1 torp to my mid section as I was angled.

I don't use faster rudders or faster turrets.  She's a beauty through and through now.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

That's a great problem to have, plus ya gotta love the Grand Old Lady with that wonderful turn radius for torp dancing.

[RLGN]
Members
19,141 posts
35,181 battles

My problem is forgetting to Install modules before taking out a ship...

First battle with Prinz Eugen, a win, thankfully; I didn't have my modules installled...

..it's happened before, and will probably happen again...

Alpha Tester
5,281 posts
12,191 battles

A couple times in lower tier DD's and cruisers. CV's I don't lose track in because you have to basically get certain skills and need to know what points you have to get them (DFE for Hiryu and Ranger if you intend to keep them, AS skill for IJN CV's, HP/Service time skill, optional on improving TG's skill or another 1 point skill. Torpedo expertise depends a little on what set up you want/intend to use).

BB's, I know I want certain skills, and fall inbetween where I might miss them for a battle or two before spending but have a general idea because I know what set ups I want and prefer.

Sign in to follow this