You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ADM_Zakk_Zero

Great WoWS "video short"!

9 comments in this topic

Members
811 posts
4,250 battles

If you haven't seen this yet, it's worth checking out.  It's a great short movie video short created by WG to honor those who served in any military and those who lost their lives in doing so. Pretty well done! It almost brought me to tears, kind of like when a Smith sinks my Yamato.

Plus, that might be our beloved Dasha starring in it!

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/wait-for-me/

Edited by ADM_Zakk_Zero
  • Cool 3

Members
5,450 posts
21,046 battles

*checks runtime*

a short isn't a movie

I'll take Quality of time over Quantity of time any day. And this Short movie is well done and moving, which is more than I can say for a lot of what passes for entertainment these days.

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Not a movie, but a very well directed and emotional video. Dasha isn't in it.

Liked the video, kudos to WG.

[D-H-O]
[D-H-O]
Members
189 posts
11,572 battles

Probably a good thing Dasha isn't in there.  Too many captains here would walk their own planks to think she loved anybody else...

• Cool 2

Members
2,380 posts
4,100 battles

I'll take Quality of time over Quantity of time any day. And this Short movie is well done and moving, which is more than I can say for a lot of what passes for entertainment these days.

bruh, Bayformers 12 was fantastic! 

Members
811 posts
4,250 battles

Topic title and terms have been adjusted to ensure there is no confusing this movie video short with any big budget 2 hour long blockbuster movies out there.:)

Yeah, it appears it is not our beloved Dasha. In the interview she gave a while back she said she was in acting school IIRC. In a few of the scenes from certain angles the woman looked somewhat like her so my mind made the leap. Oh well, she'll be back again soon in the 5.12 update notes movie video short.

Probably a good thing Dasha isn't in there.  Too many captains here would walk their own planks to think she loved anybody else...

+1      Agreed!

Edited by ADM_Zakk_Zero