Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MadCaptain_2016

Mod or Addon Request

9 comments in this topic

Members
802 posts
2,757 battles

Is there a mod or addon that can tell me the angle my ship is relative to the ship I have target locked?  Is this even possible?  I know nothing of modding or making addons.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

There is one. If it's still working, it'll be in aslains somewhere.

or.... in the WG official modpack

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Seriously? Sounds like a questionable mod at best, if it's providing data that isn't readily available to players...:unsure:

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Seriously? Sounds like a questionable mod at best, if it's providing data that isn't readily available to players...:unsure:

The running lights mod is a very dark grey, navigator is grey but not quite white either.

Maybe I should run them both, why? Because they ain't illegal and use all tools for advantage.

Members
802 posts
2,757 battles

There used to be mods that would show the last known position of a player in the minimap (before that was a thing WG added).  That seemed way OP.  This isn't really that OP, it just allows me to angle more precisely.  

I'm not asking for their angle to me... just how I'm oriented to them.

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,925 battles

It is. You get line references on the minimap. The mod does the calculation your eyes can do faster. 
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this