You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mizzerys_Fate

Just discovered a fantastic YouTuber.

11 comments in this topic

[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,387 posts
29,449 battles

StuntMan9630.

British guy with nice voice.

UNIQUE PREVIEW VIDEOS.

Short and sweet.

ENTIRE British CL line.

Check him out.

NOTE:

I haven't watched any of his other videos, but his preview videos are awesome and at around 7 minutes easy to watch.

Members
5,202 posts

But they're a bit pointless since those ships are in testing and the stats are continually changing. 

I'm generally not a fan of test stats being disseminated to the public.. namely a very volatile and emotional fanbase. 

Edited by Kombat_W0MBAT

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,816 battles

Eh

Personally I'd rather just learn the stats for myself as I play against them for a bit. Gonna love playing BBs in the mean time however.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,723 posts
26,569 battles

Hate to sound shallow, but I erally don't like his voice. That's no comment on the quality of his videos, just that I'm shallow enough that I would like my youtube videos to be narrated by someone with a pleasant voice.

• Cool 1

Members
1,853 posts
3,584 battles

Hate to sound shallow, but I erally don't like his voice. That's no comment on the quality of his videos, just that I'm shallow enough that I would like my youtube videos to be narrated by someone with a pleasant voice.

God, I'm glad I'm not the only one who'll click away from a video if the person has a bad narrating voice.  I mean, we can't all be Mike Rowe, but there's a limit.

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,138 battles

If Morgan Freeman did voiceovers for ship review videos, it would be epic!

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,318 battles

I don't care for his videos as I feel he adds too much of his own opinions and doesn't stick to just giving me the facts which is what I really prefer. I don't care if he thinks Brit radar will make their CL line OP in his opinion or that the lack of armor across the boards in the new IJN DD's won't be an issue for them in his opinion. I would rather just hear what WoW is actually doing and leave all the guessing to someone with a big, hook nose and a crystal ball.

Members
3,594 posts
7,435 battles

If Morgan Freeman did voiceovers for ship review videos, it would be epic!

How about James Earl Jones ?

This comes to mind...."LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER........"

Skywalker:  NO!! NO!!!   You can't be my father!!!!

[FAE]
Members
106 posts
2,893 battles

Actually I ONLY can listen to ATSF Eurobeat, cuz he doesn't narrate at all.  I love not hearing some mouthbreather breathe his "I'll get to my point soon" points and take 20 minutes to talk about what really takes about 3 minutes.  ATSF adds some extra with funny spliced replay and music.  Thats how much more I prefer listening to the Twitch automated talker talk.  Its also funny.  Esp with grammar mistakes.  

Please!  I don't want to listen to some dude talk for 20 minutes!  Make your point!  Get on with it!  

Can anyone else point me to Youtube styles of a similar quality?  Short, good editing, well developed humor and niche, extremely insightful content delivered at a quick pace?  

Edited by Raiiako

[CHEEZ]
Members
69 posts
4,390 battles

Actually I ONLY can listen to ATSF Eurobeat, cuz he doesn't narrate at all.  I love not hearing some mouthbreather breathe his "I'll get to my point soon" points and take 20 minutes to talk about what really takes about 3 minutes.  ATSF adds some extra with funny spliced replay and music.  Thats how much more I prefer listening to the Twitch automated talker talk.  Its also funny.  Esp with grammar mistakes.  

Please!  I don't want to listen to some dude talk for 20 minutes!  Make your point!  Get on with it!  

Can anyone else point me to Youtube styles of a similar quality?  Short, good editing, well developed humor and niche, extremely insightful content delivered at a quick pace?  

Yes! ATSF is easily my favorite one of the bunch. I do enjoy the occasional Notser and Jingles video, but nobody is even remotely as funny as ATSF. I am subscribed to No Zoup, but I find a lot of his videos to be a little too aimed at the extreme basics for my liking. I did enjoy his 12 v 12 Shimakaze torp fest video though lol!
Edited by Sircolby45