Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Komrade_Rylo

Curvywurst not really effected by armor nerf

8 comments in this topic

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
13,112 battles

Only a small part of curvy's bow armor was nerfed, for the most part it will still be a fortress when bow in.

Curvy Live

cu8Iamx.jpg

tCCoppG.jpg

Curvy PT

Q2kElpW.jpg

wVUwevW.jpg

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
5,072 posts
1,514 battles

Huh, i really expected them to nef the 60mm sections too TBH as it's a bit pointless to nerf the rest without doing that.

[NEXFL]
Members
125 posts
3,260 battles

Well, this is kinda what I expected...and with it's brawling abilities being its best strength it already encourages more aggressive play. Should be interesting to see how they all fair against each other post-nerf.

Members
368 posts
1,545 battles

It feels kind of odd trying to defend against nerfing the armor of German BB's (all ready the best in the game IMO) but given how their main batteries perform at range you need that armor to get up close. 

Beta Testers
309 posts
14,124 battles

Just cited a Yami throw the bow at about 8km with it.....twice. And I was just bouncing shells....:trollface:

[DO-IT]
Beta Testers
130 posts

I really fear that this change is going to have the opposite effect they are looking for.  Ships will sit even further back.  I'm hearing that the Grober is suffering the least.  You been clubbing bots in co-op?  No wonder your credit management is so horrible.  Actually there are a lot of other reasons behind that but yea...  3 Million is a lot for him.

Edited by Sloth_Like_Reflexes

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Just cited a Yami throw the bow at about 8km with it.....twice. And I was just bouncing shells....:trollface:

This is going to make players want to camp even more... not good. 

Members
267 posts
4,277 battles

This is going to make players want to camp even more... not good. 

the real problem is that people forgot what angling really is because they could just bowtank everything that came at them.

This change will benefit BB players that know how to actually ANGLE their armor vs their opponent. Having the wanabe snipers stay back may actually be the intention of this "nerf" so that CA have a realistic chance of surviving the initial cap fighting, while skilled BB players can push in as they can now with very little risk from AP rounds, while getting exposed to CA HE and DD torps as the tradeoff for doing the "poof your gone" CA deleting they love so much.

Now they will just have to either sit back and do little ( the ppl doin that now will continue to do so) or else play with a modicum of situational awareness that every DD and CA has to have.

German BB will push in as their long range gunnery is abysmal and their armor+ secondaries make them much better at it anyways (at least if they have a competent driver)

Sign in to follow this