You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mahrs

Cruisers! Sooo many cruisers...and it's glorious!

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Tonight, at least in mid-tier, I had pretty much nothing but cruiser rich games.  Obviously, people have dusted them off for CV week.  Ironically, I saw what seemed normal to below CV population.  Only one match with two, a few with one a few with none.  BBs were about average too...generally around 5x a side, think I had one match with only 3x per side.  Hardly any DD, I think the most in a match was 3x per side...and that was when I was sailing mine.  That means lots of 5x Cruiser games tonight, games with as many cruisers as BBs, sometimes more!  

I'm pretty psyched!  It's been cool so far, even if I had a bad night tonight, I had fun with the different game dynamic in play.  I finally received my ARP Myoko too, so maybe I can get a taste of that sweet tier 7 life while cruisers are still roaming the seas en masse.  

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

I've tried to get back into cv's for the bonus week (I'm T6 on both USN & IJN) but I just can't handle it, CV games can be the most frustrating of all.  Rather shot planes down than command them lol

Members
358 posts
11,954 battles

Tonight, at least in mid-tier, I had pretty much nothing but cruiser rich games.  Obviously, people have dusted them off for CV week.  Ironically, I saw what seemed normal to below CV population.  Only one match with two, a few with one a few with none.  BBs were about average too...generally around 5x a side, think I had one match with only 3x per side.  Hardly any DD, I think the most in a match was 3x per side...and that was when I was sailing mine.  That means lots of 5x Cruiser games tonight, games with as many cruisers as BBs, sometimes more!  

I'm pretty psyched!  It's been cool so far, even if I had a bad night tonight, I had fun with the different game dynamic in play.  I finally received my ARP Myoko too, so maybe I can get a taste of that sweet tier 7 life while cruisers are still roaming the seas en masse.  

Glad you had a good night mate :-)   You said you finally recieved your ARP Myoko....  Did I miss something this weekend lol 

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

Yes it has been refreshing. a healthy CV population promotes a healthy MM population. Instead of it being just BBs and DDs.

• Cool 1

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Glad you had a good night mate :-)   You said you finally recieved your ARP Myoko....  Did I miss something this weekend lol 

No, I doubt it. However, being a new player I don't have very many ships of, really any tier, but I have only two tier 6 ships so it took me a little while to complete the ARP mission.  I did so with a satisfying beat down on a sneaky Atlanta and Nicholas.  AP, hydro and torps FTW! ;).