Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MjustARandomGuy

If you have/haven't received the Dragon Flags

9 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts

Congratulation / Please be patient and wait for it.

The flags are rolling out separately, one time for battle count and the other time for Tier X ships on your account, not necessarily in this order.

sgvy36r.jpg

And WG did count Co-op into the final number-- I have not enough random battles to qualify for top tier reward, 0 team battle, 45 ranked, and massive number of co-op games plus all tier X ships, where I was expected to get 1050 flags in total but now only seeing 450. So just be patient and wait for them to be added into your account.

Cheers captains~~~

Edited by MjustARandomGuy

Members
5,450 posts
21,054 battles

Yep I got my 250 Dragon Flags for the amount of games I've played. 

Still waiting on my next 100 flags as I own two tier 10s, spent a lot of silver to get them in port before the 16th. :coin:

Beta Testers
3,315 posts
27,013 battles

Thanks for the Info I put a ticket to customer service I received 400 Dragon Flags for my over 7,000 Battles and still waiting for the (7) tier (10) ships I own (50) Dragon Flags for each tier (10) ship I own.  

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts

Actually Co-op battles count because I have recieved 250 flags for the battles total and am waiitng on the flags for my 4 T10s I own. Also, OP, you played 8,000 battles???

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles

Just to get some clarification. Do you get dragon flags for each milestone, or just for the highest one you qualify for.

The announcement last week was ambiguous, and it implied that if you've played 2000 games, you'd get the reward for playing 500, 1000, and 2000(plus the bonus for T10s), at least that's how I comprehended what was written. So far I've only gotten 150(for having over 2000 battles) plus the 10 from the one PvP win over the weekend.(I don't own any T10s so I won't be getting bonus flags from that)

Did I read that wrong, or does WG still have flags to hand out?

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Members
36 posts

Just to get some clarification. Do you get dragon flags for each milestone, or just for the highest one you qualify for.

The announcement last week was ambiguous, and it implied that if you've played 2000 games, you'd get the reward for playing 500, 1000, and 2000(plus the bonus for T10s), at least that's how I comprehended what was written. So far I've only gotten 150(for having over 2000 battles) plus the 10 from the one PvP win over the weekend.(I don't own any T10s so I won't be getting bonus flags from that)

Did I read that wrong, or does WG still have flags to hand out?

The rewards listed on the page are not concurrent. You can only get top tier reward you qualify most for once. Otherwise accumulated rewards are gonna be crazy. 

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles

The rewards listed on the page are not concurrent. You can only get top tier reward you qualify most for once. Otherwise accumulated rewards are gonna be crazy. 

Well, that's kind of a bummer. :/ Thought I would be getting more than 160 of them, oh well.

Next time, WG should probably be less ambiguous with their wording and more direct on what they mean.

Sign in to follow this