You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LifePilgrim

If I buy the Hatsuharu's permanent camo now...

7 comments in this topic

[WKY20]
Members
1,313 posts
7,074 battles

and she's downgraded to tier V and changed branch, will I keep her permanent camo or instead get the camo for the main branch tier VII?

Because even if I keep her camo and get compensated the difference between tier VI and VII permanent camouflages, the Hatsuharu isn't the same ship I owned. 

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

Downgraded to tier 5?

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Hatsu is being moved to tier 6, but on the new line. Mutsuki is going to tier 5.

WG hasn't stated what will happen with these camos. Presumably there will be a permanent camo on the new ship that occupies the tier 7 slot. That would be the smart way to go about it.

Edited by SergeantHop

[TCF]
[TCF]
Members
299 posts
16,365 battles

Same question about the 4000 doubloon Kagero perm camo.  Will the price drop and will the bonuses change?

[RRC]
Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
833 posts
8,626 battles

Hatsu is being moved to tier 6, but on the new line. Mutsuki is going to tier 5.

WG hasn't stated what will happen with these camos. Presumably there will be a permanent camo on the new ship that occupies the tier 7 slot. That would be the smart way to go about it.

no, the smartest thing would be to lock the camos (remove them) refund the player the gold and then add them back in with the appropriate tier pricing. This way players who dont want to play the new ship at that tier dont have a premium camo on a ship theyve decided to sell.  They might also wish to buy the camo back on the old ship at its new tier.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
375 posts
9,883 battles

I have been looking for the awnser to that question and a couple others about how WG will implament these changes - sorry - have not found anything solid yet.

I was looking at the Fubuki's perm camo, but am holding off until after the changes. Seemed to me the seller was the lower repair cost. At T8 it makes sense but at T6, 3000db is way too expensive in my book.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,080 posts
60,239 battles

No info on how permanent camo will be treated.  Knowing how WG has done things in the past, I recommend not buying permanent camo on any ship that is going to be changed.