You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Allan_DeGroot

3 v 3 Random battle?

10 comments in this topic

[RAVEN]
Members
141 posts
12,769 battles

Was just in a random battle 3v3

A Chester, a Diana and a Umikaze on my team, (I was the Umikaze)

and the enemy team was:

a Novik, a Mikasa and a Smith.

Two cruisers and a Destroyer against a Battleship a Cruiser and a Destroyer?

Granted a Mikasa isn't much of a Battleship, but a Chester isn't much of a cruiser...

AD

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

Its due to the restricted MM now that t2 cant see t1 any more it's much harder to get enough ships for a full battle.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

Better then a 5 vs 5 at t10. Our useless CV moved with the team instead of hanging back. Got shot by the enemy Yamato. My Yammy died after 100k damage because the other players loved to hang back (and because no air support since our carrier died).

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,723 posts
26,569 battles

MM does what it can with the ships available to it. You happened to queueueueup at a moment there weren't many T2 / T3 players in queueueueue and got a MM flush. Working as intended.

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

I don't mind when MM makes those 3v3 or whatever matches, as long as they are reasonably balanced. Wish they wouldn't segregate and coddle Tier 1 so much..ruins the fun of the Mikasa.

Members
1,211 posts
4,333 battles

Granted a Mikasa isn't much of a Battleship, but a Chester isn't much of a cruiser...

It's a laugh that you say this about Chester when there's a Novik on the other side.  Get Chester up close to that Novik, load AP and enjoy the LOLpens.

[GAMMA]
Members
909 posts
18,341 battles

Still better than 1v1 pvp matches... I've had a couple of those over the last year at odd hours.

MM does what it can with the ships available to it. You happened to queue up at a moment there weren't many T2 / T3 players in queue and got a MM flush. Working as intended.

Yea... I'll agree to that. Not the best possible outcome but yeah... Matchmaking has to make the best of what's available.