Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
yamatotamura

I didn't get any dragon flags....

17 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
653 posts
13,839 battles

First Happy 1st Year Wargaming.

Have people recieved their Dragon 333% flags? I have All Tier X IJN and a Hindenberg and I have 6,390 battles up my sleeve. 

But so far I have received 0 Dragon flags. Did other people receive theirs or is it just me?

Note: Thanks to the community I was informed that it was handed out in small batches. Please be patient don't be like me an impatient noob player.

*Some players get the flag by playing 1 match so Please play one match and see before sending a ticket.

Edited by yamatotamura

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

It said after September 19th, but didn't give a specific timeline.  I haven't gotten any (aside from the first 10 for winning a game), but I see others have.  They'll roll in eventually.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,723 posts
26,569 battles

Another one of these threads? Be patient! They're handing them out by hand. To thousands of players. It's going to take some time.

• Cool 1

[NEXFL]
Members
125 posts
3,260 battles

From what I've heard it's going out in batches...not sure just how those batches are processed though, or what's gone out first. Most seem to have received some but not all at this point.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,750 battles

Another one of these threads? Be patient! They're handing them out by hand. To thousands of players. It's going to take some time.

and knowing WG its going in ABC order too!

hey wait a sec...if this is the case....where are MY flags?:amazed:

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

Anyone have a link to the original announcement? I'm curious to see what exactly got me 150 of those flags (and how many more there were to get for other things).

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,420 battles

I am patient. Not problem there (I have not yet received any as of this writing). What surprises me, immensely, is the comment that this is being done by hand.

Say what? A simple query to a database and a not too complicated program (and math) to issue them. Strange things we see every day. (rolls eyes).

[update]:Got 450 after this message.  Two days later got 250 more! Now my delivery is complete.

Edited by alexf24

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

and knowing WG its going in ABC order too!

hey wait a sec...if this is the case....where are MY flags?:amazed:

Haha thats what I thought as well but I have yet to receive any flags... :look:

Maybe they are going ZYX :trollface:

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
351 posts
10,692 battles

I received 200, but have 4 tier X (purchased) and 2800 battles... so missing 150 more. Submit ticket or wait?

Regards

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

I received 200, but have 4 tier X (purchased) and 2800 battles... so missing 150 more. Submit ticket or wait?

Regards

They are clearly doing it in batches by hand, I'd relax. Send a ticket tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this