You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alucard_Vampyre_Hunter

ARP Question

20 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
1,192 battles

Ok, this may sound like an idiotic question but, I have completed both ARP missions but don't see either ship in my ship list. I have gotten the "crate" that shows I have recieved them as the rewards but dont see the ships. Is there a reason for this?

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

Use the Yokosuka port.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

The search function, why oh why is it not used?

Function of our society, we are supposed to be spoon fed data, not actually have to look things up and form an opinion....:trollface:

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Function of our society, we are supposed to be spoon fed data, not actually have to look things up and form an opinion....:trollface:

Except...that it has said for every ARP challenge that you need to use the Yokosuka port. Every. Single. One. At the top. In very bright text. Yet still, 500 of these threads each time.

Members
811 posts
4,250 battles

Ok, this may sound like an idiotic question but, I have completed both ARP missions but don't see either ship in my ship list. I have gotten the "crate" that shows I have recieved them as the rewards but dont see the ships. Is there a reason for this?

OK thanks didn't know that. Trying the ports was the one thing I didn't do....lol

I encountered this issue myself after earning my first ARP ship.

If I can ask, where did you first learn of the ARP missions? Was it in the game itself under the mission window, or the WoWS forum, or the WoWS website, etc.?

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

someone needs to make a giff with Jim carry telling people to change ports! That would just make my day!:teethhappy:

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

ha9QgFN.gif

Bonus: If you hate anime, play this in reverse for instructions on how you can 100% ignore its presence in the game.

[O-B-G]
Beta Testers
134 posts
8,903 battles

Bonus: If you hate anime, play this in reverse for instructions on how you can 100% ignore its presence in the game.

well,until a big shiny arp ship goes sailing by you in a match anyways lol

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

well,until a big shiny arp ship goes sailing by you in a match anyways lol

You don't see the Arpeggio ships in game if you're not using the Yokosuka port.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

You don't see the Arpeggio ships in game if you're not using the Yokosuka port.

so does this mean longer que times for non-yokosuka port players?:hmm:

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

so does this mean longer que times for non-yokosuka port players?:hmm:

No they are just reskinned as regular Kongo/Myokos and have their name plate changed accordingly. They just look like regular ships without camo equipped.

Which is why you get situations like someone saying "Focus Kirishima" and the enemy team has 3 Kongos on it and no clear indicator of who that player is talking about.

Edited by Destroyer_Kiyoshimo

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

No they are just reskinned as regular Kongo/Myokos and have their name plate changed accordingly. They just look like regular ships without camo equipped.

Which is why you get situations like someone saying "Focus Kirishima" and the enemy team has 3 Kongos on it and no clear indicator of who that player is talking about.

ah ok......

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

ah ok......

Yes, you seriously can't even tell that ARP content exists in the game if you don't use Yokosuka.

[WFR]
Beta Testers
252 posts
4,353 battles

Yes, you seriously can't even tell that ARP content exists in the game if you don't use Yokosuka.

I didn't know that.  Never realized it either.  But I'm in my Yokosuka port a fair amount to use those ships.