You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SuperNikoPower

PT 0.5.12 - General Feedback

88 comments in this topic

[BAKED]
Members
918 posts
12,366 battles

Team lineups are loading slowly for me. The map background shows up fast after queue pops, but team lineups take another 15 seconds or so.

• Cool 1

[BANGO]
Members
809 posts
26,528 battles

SO what's the difference between types 18 and 28 camouflage for the Tashkent? Other T8's only have type 18. All look the same to me.

Members
23 posts

The camera in spec mode locks on close up (as in from the captains chair) to the ship unless you hit SHFT. When you do hit SHFT and watch from a birds eye view and the ship you have attached to fires, you  instantly go to tracking the shot. Also, it would be nice to be able to hit right mouse to switch ship views without having to hit SHFT again. 

Members
23 posts

Have you noticed anything weird that doesn't fit in the other feedback topics? Let us know here.

I like the damage being reflected back to the TKer. Saw it intentionally done today and it destroyed the evil doer :)

Beta Testers
23 posts

From what Notser said in his video on this patch, if you do spotting and tanking damage, you'll have the same income you have now, but if you only do damage or capping, your income is going to drop. The tier 9 and 10 economy is already too brutal and they want to make it HARDER to make money???  Not every ship is suited to spotting or tanking damage.  This is going to really hurt ships like the US cruisers ... they're too slow to do anything else.  Goodness knows they can't tank.

I don't feel that any player who has an average game and wins should lose money at any tier.  Period.  FIX HIGH TIER ECONOMY, Wargaming!

• Cool 2

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

I noticed a nice change in terms of in-battle voiceovers: ships now use their own national lines for F-key commands instead of your ship's. Nice little immersive change!

[BANGO]
Members
809 posts
26,528 battles

Team lineups are loading slowly for me. The map background shows up fast after queue pops, but team lineups take another 15 seconds or so.

Yeah. background, then 15+ seconds later the team rosters, loading in better though

Beta Testers
10 posts
3,146 battles

Is normal in PTS to earn in a T9 BB 140.000 credicts and 1600 xp in a victory, whit premium, +50% for first victory and 80k dmg done?

Because if this is the new economy count me out.

Beta Testers
2,196 posts

Speaking in interviews that 5.12 will bring the RN cruisers and alternate IJN DD lines... and not letting us test them. I know I bring this up every time a new line comes out for a patch but ya know what? I'm gonna keep bringing it up every single time because there are things we can spot that your "super" testers miss. 

• Cool 1

[BANGO]
Members
809 posts
26,528 battles

The pre/post/ingame team rosters STILL don't display the entire (long) name.

STILL wish the mini-map could be bigger, but the transparency is nice.

[5IN]
Members
2,109 posts
10,709 battles

While in a battle this morning on Trap (I think), I noticed some phantom trees floating by one of the islands on the east side of the map.  It looked like part of a mountain that didnt get drawn.  It could be my test PC, I'm not sure.  Unfortunately I don't have a replay or screenshot to corroborate what I saw.  If it happens again, I'll try to make sure I can prove it.

thanks,

b

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
336 posts
16,646 battles

Small change suggestion.

In settings under Voiceover Language, instead of 'British English' this would be better labeled 'English (UK)' and of course 'English (NA)' the same as Chinese is done.

And is there a reason they aren't in alphabetical order?

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Is normal in PTS to earn in a T9 BB 140.000 credicts and 1600 xp in a victory, whit premium, +50% for first victory and 80k dmg done?

Because if this is the new economy count me out.

If you stayed out and sniped, that appears to be the price you'll pay....

I really don't know what WG thinks it's going to accomplish with these changes, they seem to be creating more anger than anything else....

Edited by awiggin

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,992 battles

Related to the test server rewards: I've been playing along since I'm particularly interested in helping to test, but I thought I should point out that it takes more than one day's worth of testing to reach some of the testing objectives, and live account premium timers continue ticking down in the mean time, so essentially people are losing money to play on the PTS even if they earn the one day premium reward. Not sure anything can be done about it, but it did seem a little meh. Perhaps accounting for live server premium time might encourage more people to play on the test server (I've seen a lot of 5v5 and 10v10 games popping on PTS this round).

• Cool 1

[CAP]
Members
139 posts
9,511 battles

I'm not sure if this is the right thread ... but are there plans on making the additional xp/scoring for the newly tracked things (spotting, damage taken, etc.) more visible in game - via ribbons? I think that would help encourage players - otherwise they might not understand why they aren't doing better ... even if just a ribbon for progress in each metric being scored now?

• Cool 1

[OW]
Members
2 posts

i'm personally hoping that at some point they will raise the division forming from 3 which it is currently to a higher number like 5 or higher. I really don't see the point in Team battle's considering their only at specific times of the day...

as far as play: today I noticed that loading in was slower than normal, and Matchmaking was someone a little more balanced today even though i was noticing slight unbalancing. but it really wasn't enough to affect overall game play and outcome.

Members
224 posts
5,206 battles

I've run into a couple people blatantly cheating in the test server. Might wanna get on that WarGaming. I don't wanna test something for you when people are gonna be cheating in there.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,196 posts

I've run into a couple people blatantly cheating in the test server. Might wanna get on that WarGaming. I don't wanna test something for you when people are gonna be cheating in there.

Replay?

[38_DD]
Members
5 posts
12,037 battles

While in a battle this morning on Trap (I think), I noticed some phantom trees floating by one of the islands on the east side of the map.  It looked like part of a mountain that didnt get drawn.  It could be my test PC, I'm not sure.  Unfortunately I don't have a replay or screenshot to corroborate what I saw.  If it happens again, I'll try to make sure I can prove it.

thanks,

b

​I notice the same issue.