You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cruiser_Senjo

A question about flags <.< dont rant please

33 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

well i get my flags (yei really) but only got 150 .-. ... im not complaining but... (not please hate)  i have 1692 matchs in pvp i know only counts every 1k battles so i have reach the goal of 100 ok ok  and got 50 + but .. i have the yamato. shimakaze and the hindenburg ... shouldn't be like 250 flags ..? 

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,190 battles

Indeed. It should be 50 for each unique Tier 10 and 100 for each 1k battles of Random and Ranked combined. Though you had to own the Tier 10's before the 16th. If you bought them during the sale that does not count. All stats were recorded the 16th, then the sale for T10's started.

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

Hopefully their distribution of flags is ongoing... Or else all the water in the world wouldn't be enough to dissolve all the salt and put out all the fires. 

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

I hear you.  I had almost 3,000 battles and the Yamato, Des Moines and Zao and only received 150 flags.  I should have received 300 (150 for 2,000 games played and 150 for the tier 10's).

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

well i get my flags (yei really) but only got 150 .-. ... im not complaining but... (not please hate)  i have 1692 matchs in pvp i know only counts every 1k battles so i have reach the goal of 100 ok ok  and got 50 + but .. i have the yamato. shimakaze and the hindenburg ... shouldn't be like 250 flags ..?

Look like 250 to me. You do own the 3 ships not just researched 2 of them?

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,190 battles

Hopefully their distribution of flags is ongoing... Or else all the water in the world wouldn't be enough to dissolve all the salt and put out all the fires. 

I'm certain they are already getting quite a few from the PvE players. Didn't they literally say 30% of NA players are exclusively PvE? That's a LOT of people to give the shaft. Personally I see their reasoning and honestly agree with it. Even though my PvE games would have put me over 3k for more flags, the people that have like 7k battles in Co-Op tier 1 should not get that many flags.

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

Look like 250 to me. You do own the 3 ships not just researched 2 of them?

in my port since like almost 1 month or lightly more than 3 weeks

Members
1,494 posts
12,756 battles

I saw some posts earlier where folks only got 50 flags initially (which was probably for their T10) so I would not be surprised if WG is handing them out piece meal (like all Yamato's at in one batch, all Shima's in another batch, all 1000 battles played in a batch, all 2000 battles played in a batch, etc.) as that seems like a logical way to break it up from a programming perspective.

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

Indeed. It should be 50 for each unique Tier 10 and 100 for each 1k battles of Random and Ranked combined. Though you had to own the Tier 10's before the 16th. If you bought them during the sale that does not count. All stats were recorded the 16th, then the sale for T10's started.

i have 3 three since many weeks ago yammi was my first tier 10 since 2 months ago i think and shima and hinden was buy the same day like 1 month ago a bit less myb but more than 3 weeks ago 

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,535 posts
29,681 battles

I'm certain they are already getting quite a few from the PvE players. Didn't they literally say 30% of NA players are exclusively PvE? That's a LOT of people to give the shaft. Personally I see their reasoning and honestly agree with it. Even though my PvE games would have put me over 3k for more flags, the people that have like 7k battles in Co-Op tier 1 should not get that many flags.

Interesting. In another post a player said he got flags for his total PVE and PVP battle count. WG hasn't really announced which battle types apply, have they?

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,190 battles

I would just give it a day or two then and if you still don't get them I would submit a ticket. Dilbert's idea seems on par. Seems pope got his for his battles but is waiting on the ships. They could be systematically adding flags in by ship after sending out the ones for battles.

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,190 battles

Interesting. In another post a player said he got flags for his total PVE and PVP battle count. WG hasn't really announced which battle types apply, have they?

They confirmed only Ranked and Random count in an official dev reply. It's possible he had quite a few ranked matches played that put him over the top? Idk.
Edited by GG_Bootcamp
  • Cool 1

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

I would just give it a day or two then and if you still don't get them I would submit a ticket. Dilbert's idea seems on par. Seems pope got his for his battles but is waiting on the ships. They could be systematically adding flags in by ship after sending out the ones for battles.

Whelp, whatever the case may be, I am fully prepared to be dissapointed when I get on WOWS. 

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

They're only counting battles after launch. Games in OBT or before don't count.

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

They're only counting battles after launch. Games in OBT or before don't count.

can you tell me the exact number then ? when the  CBT ends i dont play the OBT like 4-5 months cuz i was ending my thesis project and go full school all time .-. but im shure i have over 1k pvp battles and 3 tier 10 in my port since a few months .-. 

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

can you tell me the exact number then ? when the  CBT ends i dont play the OBT like 4-5 months cuz i was ending my thesis project and go full school all time .-. but im shure i have over 1k pvp battles and 3 tier 10 in my port since a few months .-. 

The game launched on Septemer 17 of last year, so anything before that doesn't count.

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

The game launched on Septemer 17 of last year, so anything before that doesn't count.

yep pretty sure i have over 1k battles then .-., and myb is like they say up there the are giving flags and take time with the ships ? .-. cuz looks like i only receive the 1k battles and 1 tier 10 ship ... cuz even i they only count 500 battles should be 200 flags and no 150 .-. 

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,190 battles

Since some people are confirmed to be getting them at different times I am sure they are manually adding these to accounts. It'll just take time.

[QC103]
Beta Testers
1,395 posts
16,457 battles

WG does not know the KISS system (Keep It Simple Stupid), instead they rather come up with some slide ruler way of doing things and just end up Pissing off players.

how hard is Total number of Battles (regardless of type) and total number of tier X's in port.  Does not take a math major to figure this stuff out.

[BHSN]
Members
2,564 posts
4,522 battles

They confirmed only Ranked and Random count in an official dev reply. It's possible he had quite a few ranked matches played that put him over the top? Idk.

that [edited]sucks....well most likely no flags for me. 

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

I have read all the responses here (to date) and it looks as if people are seeing different totals given out with not a lot of information as to how or why one gets what they do - even that some have gotten flags but others haven't yet. I am sure  everyone will get what is their due soon.

What concerns me is WoWS is handing all these bonus flags out like 'Candy to Kiddies'.

What is wrong is these high bonus value flags like the Dragon flag. Up to now, players have had to hard grind their Captain skills and now this gets ridiculously accelerated with 333% bonus flags?

Garbage garbage garbage buff/nerf!

A total insult to all who ground out good Captains already.

Another, somewhat, unrelated observation is that GG Bootcamp relates that close to 30% of NA players exclusively play Co-op? Is this so? Why? Why would anyone do this but to get some puffed up phoney  positive win/loss statistic?  I played PvE, maybe a dozen times to learn the basics. It was so easy to get a winning record. These Sea Scum players should play Random and Ranked to see where their precious stats would really lie (of course, their stats are already skewed out of all reality so it won't matter). At least, with PvE & PvP in WowS, these clowns who advertise their stats just show their true deviousness & idiocy (as if t they are actually 'good' players). ROFL.

Edited by aethervox