You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
 Just wanted to apologize for everyone that I teamed with this morning I was trying to get the ARP Hiei. Sorry in advanced after playing the ship and hearing the captain I think I will be working on ARP Ashigara next :P 

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,755 battles

better work fast you got only 10 days left.:read_fish:

you don't want to be "That guy" who shows up when the store closes now do you?

:panic_fish: let me in, I want my ship!!!

Edited by BladedPheonix
  • Cool 1

[EGI]
[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,243 posts
32,233 battles

Just wanted to apologize for everyone that I teamed with this morning I was trying to get the ARP Hiei. Sorry in advanced after playing the ship and hearing the captain I think I will be working on ARP Ashigara next :P 

I like playing my ARP ships but I have to say that the Ashigara captain voice irritates me enough to want to punch babies in frustration of just wanting her to stop screeching and shut up.  :hide_turtle:
  • Cool 1

Members
840 posts
10,855 battles

I like playing my ARP ships but I have to say that the Ashigara captain voice irritates me enough to want to punch babies in frustration of just wanting her to stop screeching and shut up.  :hide_turtle:

So agree with this!

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

better work fast you got only 10 days left.:read_fish:

you don't want to be "That guy" who shows up when the store closes now do you?

:panic_fish: let me in, I want my ship!!!

I would be MORE than happy to give you my crARP ships if I could. 

[UEN]
Beta Testers
43 posts
4,321 battles

Imagine if you have a headache... can SO relate to this... First day I got that ship, I could have sworn my ears were going to blow them selves up.

Beta Testers
514 posts

I think ARP Ashigara's voice is cute, however as a metalhead THIS is my idea of screeching...