Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_HatsuzukiKai

Why tier X CVs needs to grind the upgraded planes?

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
8,279 battles

IMHO, I believe they need to either take it out (which I would like it if they did that) or 2, LOWER the EXP by a massive long shot. The exp on them are [edited] way overkill and to much for chirsts sake. :facepalm:

Beta Testers
1,585 posts
4,110 battles

IMHO, I believe they need to either take it out (which I would like it if they did that) or 2, LOWER the EXP by a massive long shot. The exp on them are [edited] way overkill and to much for chirsts sake. :facepalm:

of they did that now, then I expect a whole.bunch of free xp soon lol. All must suffer for we too suffered.
  • Cool 1

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

of they did that now, then I expect a whole.bunch of free xp soon lol. All must suffer for we too suffered.

tumblr_o30t19kZqo1u1m0ero1_500.gif
Edited by saagri

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles

Cuz, WoWS is not as good as WoT and WoWP in terms of tier progression. Tier 10s over there are all fully researched.

Members
86 posts

Cuz, WoWS is not as good as WoT and WoWP in terms of tier progression. Tier 10s over there are all fully researched.

Not true. The E-100 has a gun to upgrade, the Patton has 2 guns to upgrade and the IS-4 has a gun upgrade.  Might be more but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Beta Testers
3,000 posts
4,522 battles

Well I mean the only people who would have ever needed to research IS-4 gun on IS-4 itself were the people who got it as a 10 for free when it was uptiered.

And that was what....years ago. Technically true.

[-K--]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,172 posts
10,843 battles

> Why tier X CVs needs to grind the upgraded planes?

Because [edited]you, that's why

- WG

Members
86 posts

Well I mean the only people who would have ever needed to research IS-4 gun on IS-4 itself were the people who got it as a 10 for free when it was uptiered.

And that was what....years ago. Technically true.

I was one of those people lol (still think it was better at tier 9).  The others though were always that way.

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
7,501 battles

100k+ exp at t10 required which no other ship class requires. Coupled with the highest repair/rearming costs and highest exp research totals. Ontop of an economy which has CVs as lowest earners of credits and exp for work done. 

Its no wonder CVs arent played more.

Edited by Anumati

Sign in to follow this