Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ghostwater

So... Please Tell us, WG NA Group

29 comments in this topic

Members
41 posts
5,808 battles

HI Guys

I feel a little bit surprise about seems we won't have dragon flag on Sep 20th, a little bit confused.

When I checked that event, it said. "AFTER" Sep 19th, may be next year huh?

Okay, so you win this. But please tell us, WHEN WILL WE RECEIVE OUR FLAG!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Members
801 posts
2,864 battles

WG is VERY bad at upholding dates so, don't hold them to it when they say "19th", what they really mean is "Ehhhhh, we'll get to it when we get to it."

Edited by DemarticusStone

Members
801 posts
2,864 battles

They said we'll get the flags "after September 19th", which can basically mean anytime from September 20th to an eternity

"We'll get to it when we get to it, after all, our customers mean nothing to us." - Every Gaming Company ever.

Members
781 posts
9,892 battles

They said we'll get the flags "after September 19th", which can basically mean anytime from September 20th to an eternity

VW9LeaB.gif
  • Cool 2

[BYOB]
Members, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
747 posts
2,071 battles

This is the third thread about this today and it's not even 9 am Eastern time on the day after the 19th.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

This is the third thread about this today and it's not even 9 am Eastern time on the day after the 19th.

The entitlement runs rampant Das, you know tbis, so why act surprised?
  • Cool 1

[BYOB]
Members, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
747 posts
2,071 battles

Well, my post ended up more mild than it started.  My first draft mentioned a time out in the crying room.

Members
41 posts
5,808 battles

In fact guys, 8:43 here, I want a gift, if you guys just tell me: ok patience, not 9:00 am Sep 20 now... okay let's wait.

But you know what I mean, if they said Sep 20th, I won't say anything about it. However,They wrote "AFTER" Sep 19.

I checked our flag room, seems they removed that flag, if you just go check it out.

[WOLFG]
Members
4,300 posts

In fact guys, 8:43 here, I want a gift, if you guys just tell me: ok patience, not 9:00 am Sep 20 now... okay let's wait.

But you know what I mean, if they said Sep 20th, I won't say anything about it. However,They wrote "AFTER" Sep 19.

I checked our flag room, seems they removed that flag, if you just go check it out.

The reason this flag doesn't show is because it's not an earnable flag, so if you don't have any it stops appearing there entirely. Same thing happened to the basketball camos we had a few months ago, if you had them they'd still show up but once you spent your last one the camo vanished entirely since it was impossible to purchase more of them

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Well, my post ended up more mild than it started.  My first draft mentioned a time out in the crying room.

:teethhappy:. Nice.

Members
41 posts
5,808 battles

The reason this flag doesn't show is because it's not an earnable flag, so if you don't have any it stops appearing there entirely. Same thing happened to the basketball camos we had a few months ago, if you had them they'd still show up but once you spent your last one the camo vanished entirely since it was impossible to purchase more of them

Let's wait, that's it, I don't want to annoy anyone here, but the event post really scars me.

Members
449 posts

And to think they shutdown the server after the 19th in order to add it! Who do these players think they are to expect their hard work to actually mean something? Like every good capitalist, they should all just work for free!
Edited by Destin65

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,681 battles

And that'd be before 5 AM on the left coast.  WGNA peeps aren't even out of bed yet.

Members
449 posts

And that'd be before 5 AM on the left coast.  WGNA peeps aren't even out of bed yet.

Well duh, everyone knows they only work for 2 hours and that's only Mondays. 

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

entitlement is taught from your parents.  If they suck you are going be a spoiled little prat.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Flags are out. But I got only 50... one t10 but 6k+ battles (with all ranked 7k+).

Sign in to follow this