Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Combined_Fleet_HQ

I can't believe it...

42 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Members
1,196 posts
6,279 battles
  • Decreased firing ranges of Soviet Destroyers Udaloi and Khabarovsk, and increased their loading time.

- Niko

xZ2sEbd.gif

275598.gif

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Really doesn't make too much difference. Still have stronger armor and more speed than any other DD while havI've over double the displacement of the next largest dd which is Gearing.

Which is the issue of anyone was paying attention.

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

Really doesn't make too much difference. Still have stronger armor and more speed than any other DD while havI've over double the displacement of the next largest dd which is Gearing.

Depends on how much they nerf it. Khab's DPS is way too good considering range and shell velocity. Plus the Khab's AP DPS is better than a Gearing. 

[WOLFG]
Members
4,300 posts

Do we know by how much? 

I read somewhere that the reduction would be around 2km, making it so that it'd get it's current stock range if the captain had AFT... but I don't remember where exactly I read that or what was the source, so it could easily be wrong and unreliable information. Better to wait for Public Test and find out

[SPTR]
Members
4,023 posts
1,090 battles

Next up, the russian light cruiser branch with the tier ten basically being a faster and more agile yamato with torps :P

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Depends on how much they nerf it. Khab's DPS is way too good considering range and shell velocity. Plus the Khab's AP DPS is better than a Gearing. 

even if they drop it some. vs a Gearing she's still: faster, better armored(meaning Gearing's shells do less damage with HE requiring in AP over pens for more damsge), better guns, MORE GUNS and 22,000 base HP which means even if a Gearing took ship survivability, she still has less HP and gave up either DE or AFT.

Dropping the DPM a bit won't do hack.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
685 posts
2,892 battles

I don't really care about this since I don't normally play at those tiers but I am totally stealing that Solaire gif for future use.  Not sure how I've never seen that before.

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

even if they drop it some. vs a Gearing she's still: faster, better armored(meaning Gearing's shells do less damage with HE requiring in AP over pens for more damsge), better guns, MORE GUNS and 22,000 base HP which means even if a Gearing took ship survivability, she still has less HP and gave up either DE or AFT.

Dropping the DPM a bit won't do hack.

I would think a 20% reduction in fire rate would swing things in Gearings favor. 

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Next up, the russian light cruiser branch with the tier ten basically being a faster and more agile yamato with torps :P

No that's their Battleships. Their light cruisers will be a tier 10 Cleveland with 12 Molotov guns with a 4 second reload, 10km 70knt speed torps and a citadel so tiny it takes an act of god to hit. Oh and the only cruiser to go 40 knots and have 40,000 HP.

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I would think a 20% reduction in fire rate would swing things in Gearings favor. 

Not much. I doubt a khab would barely even notice.

[SPTR]
Members
20,155 posts
6,159 battles

Meh, I think the Shell Velocity should be nerfed a little, maybe.

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Meh, I think the Shell Velocity should be nerfed a little, maybe.

Add it to the list of Frankenstein's ship.

[SPTR]
Members
20,155 posts
6,159 battles

Add it to the list of Frankenstein's ship.

Talon, I detect excessive salt, calm down, wolfboy. 

[SPTR]
Members
4,023 posts
1,090 battles

No that's their Battleships. Their light cruisers will be a tier 10 Cleveland with 12 Molotov guns with a 4 second reload, 10km 70knt speed torps and a citadel so tiny it takes an act of god to hit. Oh and the only cruiser to go 40 knots and have 40,000 HP.

Nope, they painted CL on it, so it has to be a CL. That's what happened with the Russian DD line after all. And we all know if letters are painted on, that's what makes the class not boring specifications. :P
Edited by 6Xero9
  • Cool 1

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Talon, I detect excessive salt, calm down, wolfboy. 

What salt? Just pointing out the obvious. Salty, you've never seen me salty my friend.

Members
1,138 posts
7,247 battles

Believe it is a 1.8km decrease that will bring it in line with Gearing.

It never really made any sense why it had 1.9km range over Gearing and had far flatter arcs.

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

I did some number crunching and a 20% reduction in fire rate would lower HE DPS to 60% of a Gearing and AP DPS to 85% of Gearing. Hm. Maybe the Khab's AP should be nerfed. 

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Nope, they painted CL on it, so it has to be a CL. That's what happened with the Russian DD line after all. And we all know if letters are painted on, that's what makes the class not boring specifications. :P

Take my +1.

w6AmK0H.jpg

• Cool 1

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I did some number crunching and a 20% reduction in fire rate would lower HE DPS to 60% of a Gearing and AP DPS to 85% of Gearing. Hm. Maybe the Khab's AP should be nerfed. 

Maybe.

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

Believe it is a 1.8km decrease that will bring it in line with Gearing.

It never really made any sense why it had 1.9km range over Gearing and had far flatter arcs.

Technically Gearing has a max max range of 15.5km. However, it would have a 17s flight time lol. 

Members
1,138 posts
7,247 battles

Technically Gearing has a max max range of 15.5km. However, it would have a 17s flight time lol. 

Base ranges, Khab has 1.9km over Gearing.

With AFT and the gun mod, Khab can have 17.68km vs Gearing 15.5km unless the math is wrong?  Don't have a Khab so not sure about the flight times, but considering that thing seems to be laser accurate all the way to max range, it's a safe bet that it's still sub 10 seconds.

Edited by reaper_swpz

Sign in to follow this