Jest3

Dragon Flags

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

30 posts in this topic

Have anyone receive any dragon flags from the birthday event. not the 10pcs you receive for winning a battle. The flags from the total battle and t10's you owned is what i meant.

Edited by Jest3

Yesterday, I used 4 of 8 dragon flags.  I continued to play and win and lose all night until 11pm.
This morning, I connected at 0645 PDT and found 204 dragon flags in the signal shack.
Who the...what the...when the...how are these things earned?

160920%200649_204%20dragon%20flags_zpsro

Edited by Corpen_November

Copied from WoWS main page from the Birthday announcement

500 battles: you'll get 50x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

1,000 battles: you'll get 100x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

2,000 battles: you'll get 150x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

3,000 battles: you'll get 200x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

4,000 battles: you'll get 250x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

5,000 battles: you'll get 300x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

6,000 battles: you'll get 350x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

7,000 battles: you'll get 400x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

8,000 battles, you'll get 450x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

Edited by SgtMajorBuzz

I'll have patience waiting for the flags I was promised when the number of flags is increasing at 20% daily, compounded hourly. 

Don't make me break your kneecaps, WG. :B

was there a cap on the max flags you could recieve that i missed i recieved 450 i have over 7k matches and 8 t10 ships thought there should have been more.

was there a cap on the max flags you could recieve that i missed i recieved 450 i have over 7k matches and 8 t10 ships thought there should have been more.

Over 7000 matches? The game has been out a year. You put in 7 hours a day. That's serious.

Over 7000 matches? The game has been out a year. You put in 7 hours a day. That's serious.

I have over 7,000, too (counting Ranked and Random).

I have over 7,000, too (counting Ranked and Random).

Do you guys work, have a wife or do anything else? Not trying to be smart alleck but that's some playing. I've got about 1800 battles since March and I thought I was addicted.

Do you guys work, have a wife or do anything else? Not trying to be smart alleck but that's some playing. I've got about 1800 battles since March and I thought I was addicted.

I have tons of time to play.  :)

I'm sure that WG will work this out, but I too am missing the +50 per T10 flags. (6 T10's). So the 250 for 4k games is nice, but missing the extra 300 flags for the T10's is a bit irksome.  I have full confidence that someone will work out the details and we'll see the flags shortly.

Got the rest of the flags yesterday. 400 total. Used 23 to buff my Bismark CO. Now where to use the rest of them?

older and retired ghost so just alot of free time to spare. But i know some that have thousands of more games then me.

lots of greybeards

older and retired ghost so just alot of free time to spare. But i know some that have thousands of more games then me.

well make sure you get out and excercise....or stand up while playing...no sense losing you for lack of moving