Jest3

Dragon Flags

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

30 posts in this topic

Have anyone receive any dragon flags from the birthday event. not the 10pcs you receive for winning a battle. The flags from the total battle and t10's you owned is what i meant.

Edited by Jest3

Yesterday, I used 4 of 8 dragon flags.  I continued to play and win and lose all night until 11pm.
This morning, I connected at 0645 PDT and found 204 dragon flags in the signal shack.
Who the...what the...when the...how are these things earned?

160920%200649_204%20dragon%20flags_zpsro

Edited by Corpen_November

Copied from WoWS main page from the Birthday announcement

500 battles: you'll get 50x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

1,000 battles: you'll get 100x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

2,000 battles: you'll get 150x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

3,000 battles: you'll get 200x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

4,000 battles: you'll get 250x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

5,000 battles: you'll get 300x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

6,000 battles: you'll get 350x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

7,000 battles: you'll get 400x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

8,000 battles, you'll get 450x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

Edited by SgtMajorBuzz

I'll have patience waiting for the flags I was promised when the number of flags is increasing at 20% daily, compounded hourly. 

Don't make me break your kneecaps, WG. :B

was there a cap on the max flags you could recieve that i missed i recieved 450 i have over 7k matches and 8 t10 ships thought there should have been more.

was there a cap on the max flags you could recieve that i missed i recieved 450 i have over 7k matches and 8 t10 ships thought there should have been more.

Over 7000 matches? The game has been out a year. You put in 7 hours a day. That's serious.

Over 7000 matches? The game has been out a year. You put in 7 hours a day. That's serious.

I have over 7,000, too (counting Ranked and Random).

I have over 7,000, too (counting Ranked and Random).

Do you guys work, have a wife or do anything else? Not trying to be smart alleck but that's some playing. I've got about 1800 battles since March and I thought I was addicted.

Do you guys work, have a wife or do anything else? Not trying to be smart alleck but that's some playing. I've got about 1800 battles since March and I thought I was addicted.

I have tons of time to play.  :)

I'm sure that WG will work this out, but I too am missing the +50 per T10 flags. (6 T10's). So the 250 for 4k games is nice, but missing the extra 300 flags for the T10's is a bit irksome.  I have full confidence that someone will work out the details and we'll see the flags shortly.

older and retired ghost so just alot of free time to spare. But i know some that have thousands of more games then me.

lots of greybeards

older and retired ghost so just alot of free time to spare. But i know some that have thousands of more games then me.

well make sure you get out and excercise....or stand up while playing...no sense losing you for lack of moving