Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

How to: Kill DDs in the smoke

20 comments in this topic

[WKY20]
Members
1,313 posts
7,074 battles

Whenever I see smoke being used by enemy dd especially at cap points I launch my torpedoes at two approximate or guessing spots. 33% chance my torp will hit the dd and 20% chance it will sink it.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

If i'm playing USN DDs, i wait until they launch torps, come in from their side (i.e where their guns aren't pointing), and start burning them down. 

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
13,112 battles

Most satisfying way

mhpxaKg.png

wait but if you did 13,800 ramming damage, then how did you only do 10,038 damage to the sims?

I mean i guess 10,038 can be rearranged to 13,800, so maybe the game screwed up... I confused

Edited by Fog_Battleship_NCarolina

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

wait but if you did 13,800 ramming damage, then how did you only do 10,038 damage to the sims?

I mean i guess 10,038 can be rearranged to 13,800, so maybe the game screwed up... I confused

That's damage taken from the ram. If you look, you'll see he started two floods, and the little tab says 1 flood.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

i see only one kill. is that what u consider exceptional ability?

His point was that he rammed a DD that was inside smoke. No need to be rude. 

Members
1,138 posts
7,247 battles

I will raise you this, from the opposing perspective. Pretty sure I won that trade off though!

World_Of_Warships_2016_09_20_19_05_42.pn

Edited by reaper_swpz

Members
310 posts
2,647 battles

Whenever I see smoke being used by enemy dd especially at cap points I launch my torpedoes at two approximate or guessing spots. 33% chance my torp will hit the dd and 20% chance it will sink it.

Yup this. Soon as smoke goes up and im in anything with torps and im in range i let the fish swim center and if possible another launch to whatever side I feel the dd may run to. But hell ramming works too hahahah

Sign in to follow this