Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mustangman6579

I friken love my Konig Albert.

17 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

It does extremely well, as it has nice stats for it's tier, it gets preferential MM, and generally gets played by people with more experience than other people at those tiers. Put the three together, and you get a mean seal clubbing machine...

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,653 battles

Nice.

That turret layout makes me want to start punching babies. I couldn't stand it on the Kaiser.

Premium Konig, that I would buy. That is a fun ship.

Beta Testers
2,094 posts
2,152 battles

As a Tier 3, I doubt it does much in the way of making credits.

I'm so close to buying the thing - I mean, heck, it is only $12.  (or $10.34 if you buy the 2k doubloons instead if you have an open port slot)

[CCF]
Members
821 posts
10,375 battles

Filthy Seal clubbing worms!

Scum o the seas!

Take it easy on those T-3 babies as they will hopefully migrate up the tiers if you don't pizz em all off with the KA. :hiding:

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

I'm so close to buying the thing - I mean, heck, it is only $12.  (or $10.34 if you buy the 2k doubloons instead if you have an open port slot)

If you think 150,000 to 200,000 credits per game from a T3 boat isn't much...well...kudos. You win.

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,598 posts
7,430 battles

The Kaiser's fat ride is absolutely amazing...I love every game I play in it.

Dem secondaries troll hard.

[VIRUS]
Alpha Tester
147 posts
1,853 battles

Konig Albert is love, Konig Albert is life.

I bought it just because I wanted a tier III premium when in a division and I love the way WW I and pre-war ships look especially the paint schemes like the Emden and stock St. Louis. And omg this is my new favorite ship from tier I to V. Me and a Karlsruhe took on a Wyoming, a stock Kaiser, and stock Myogi and beat them to hell.

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Long as you do your part, she makes some pretty good credits.  It's hit or miss though, my times out in it I was being hunted down by umikaze's frequently.  But now that the hype has died down I'm slowly climbing my way up.

Edited by vonKaiser

Members
1,515 posts
8,453 battles

Its an awesome ship, glad It's part of my collection.  It looks great, is fun and tough as nails.   Just avoid IJN DD's like the plague, they will mess you up easily.

[FAL-I]
Members
1,122 posts
46,814 battles

I love konig albert is great BB , but need buff. Ok konig albert has same guns that kaiser because are sister but kaiser reload 26sec and konig albert 30sec? Why? Is same guns exactly!ok the range because kaiser has super structure with telemeters for range long. But guns is same .

Originally konig albert run speed to 22,1k .wow donw to 21k. :(

And need change the flag konig albert never warship nazi. He is from ww1 from kaiser marine. It all.thank you.

Sign in to follow this