Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
atPrick__

WG please stop nerfing my [edited]crap

25 comments in this topic

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

::Title::

I'm going to go play some other game now, they can haz mi money till you guys figure out whatever it is you are doing.

4lrgJDJ.gif

PS. Thanks for RN Cruiser line it sound fun as [edited]hell

Beta Testers
1,971 posts
13,729 battles

Yes I posted a see you later post that I believe Slak made some kind of "don't let the door hit you" type comment on.

I could be wrong.

But I am not going to do that. Whenever someone posts on here that they are frustrated enough to quit it should never be taken lightly. Wargamings games are incredibly frustrating to play. They make things OP, and then later nurf them into the dirt.

They basically troll their own players.

Slak, most of us understand your frustration. I hope to see you back someday. For me, I think I played 5 games in the past week. So. I pretty much have left too. This game is just too frustrating and is more often crap to play than good.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

It has become increasingly obvious that going up any lines is pointless,. Invest time and in some cases money and watch WG chase their own tail o balance while my in game stuff is reduced to ::bleh::

Buy a premium and play it. Have fun and be carefree. That will limit you to the best tiers and your ship will never change. I suggest Atago, Molotov and Tirpitz, fun times.

From Open Beta till now WG has been making adustment after adjustment and the game is no better...and really no worse. Its the same and thats my point.

So then it becomes a why bother?

What is the point really if the in game stuff i collect is constantly being wrecked? Why play T10 when the economy is so punishing? 

Im not quitting but i am done using my credit card. Im done grinding lines, no mas....

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

WG kindly nerfed the Mogami just 1 day after i got it. My disappointment was huge. That being said, she's still a pretty good ship. 

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

You should be more like me. I got meta ships to play no matter what WG nerfs into the ground.

or just get Russian ships because Rusian bias demands they never be nerfed!:P

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

Silly slak. Naturally they're going to ruin anything their players like. Except USN DDs and Russian CAs ofc. Because 'Murica and "Historically accurate Russian superiority" amirite?

Beta Testers
964 posts
2,130 battles

Silly slak. Naturally they're going to ruin anything their players like. Except USN DDs and Russian CAs ofc. Because 'Murica and "Historically accurate Russian superiority" amirite?

Still railing against the Allied secret bias agenda, as I see. Russian CAs and USN DDs don't need nerfs, unless you want to slap them in with the IJN DDs. Khabab did need a nerf, and what do you know, she's getting nerfed. Clearly WG is not against nerfing Allied equipment (think USN CA after all).

Members
708 posts
8,324 battles

They'll nerf you, sooner or later :3

Oh, btw, buy a Saipan, so that they can nerf Saipan a little bit XD

Edited by BrainzO_O

[GAMMA]
Members
909 posts
18,344 battles

::Title::

I'm going to go play some other game now, they can haz mi money till you guys figure out whatever it is you are doing.

PS. Thanks for RN Cruiser line it sound fun as [edited]hell

I'm sorry that you feel taking a break is the only way to cope with these changes. I agree the patch notes we got a glimpse of are extremely frustrating. Hopefully the things in that are either changed before they're released.

I don't understand what he's getting at. Are you talking about a nerf, or something? Very ambiguous OP...

Its pretty simple. _slak is extremely frustrated (as a good many people on the forums are) right now with wargaming because of the changes in the patch test notes for patch .5.12. As a result he's decided to take, call it a leave of absence because he is tired of being frustrated with wargaming. This thread is his way of expressing his displeasure with wargaming before he takes his money somewhere else.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

You should be more like me. I got Russian ships to play no matter what WG nerfs into the ground because it won't be them.

FTFY.:trollface:

Yes, I know about Khab.  And that's not the proper nerf or even much of one.

Edited by TenguBlade

Members
94 posts
5,052 battles

I was about to get past Myoko when they nerfed the Mogami gun benefit from AFT and made the turrets glacial.   Now I'm on Tashkent and the VFR DDs are getting nerfed.  Look out Fletcher. 

Honestly it's possible the top tier Russians needed a nerf, especially the Khab.   But as I wanted that as my first tier ten after giving up on the Zao grind....  Seriously?   

Members
4,535 posts
16,631 battles

I'm with Slak.  Wargaming embarking on this 'fixing things that don't need fixing' crusade is starting to encroach on my fun, and I'm pretty adaptable.  

Stop it Wargaming; just stop.  Bring in the new ships, and just leave the ones currently in the tree alone.  And BTW, bring Mogami back to it's pre-fatal-nerf glory.

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,615 battles

WG kindly nerfed the Mogami just 1 day after i got it. My disappointment was huge. That being said, she's still a pretty good ship.

same here, amigo. I was so looking forward to play this beast everyone was talking about, did some hard grinding and then when she was finally in my port the very next day, the now legendary BFT AFT EM nerfing.

xUxhOID.jpg

[GAMMA]
Members
909 posts
18,344 battles

Or... you could play low tiers, where nothing matters

Only problem with that is that the low tiers get nerfed too. Best example of that I can think of is the nerf to the tier 1s in .5.10 and ripple effect it had on tier 2.

[PO7S]
Members
344 posts
19,933 battles

I too am about fed up with the nerfing.  It doesn't seem to matter if you angle or not every time I get hit it's a fire or huge HP loss.  Invisible DD's for extended times let alone a DD can completely destroy a BB using only main battery 5 in guns really???  Couple that with DD's speed requiring you to aim so far ahead you can't track the rounds to the target to adjust?

[PO7S]
Members
344 posts
19,933 battles

T8-10 is simply too expensive to play.  You have to assign at least a 15 point captain to have any kind of effectiveness to those tiers and even though you may sink a ship cause 80k damage you still lose credits at the end of the battle because some invisible DD torped you and sunk you.  Oh did anybody notice how much more costly refit and rearm is when you use Superintendent???

Members
397 posts

I too am about fed up with the nerfing.  It doesn't seem to matter if you angle or not every time I get hit it's a fire or huge HP loss.  Invisible DD's for extended times let alone a DD can completely destroy a BB using only main battery 5 in guns really???  Couple that with DD's speed requiring you to aim so far ahead you can't track the rounds to the target to adjust?

Agree totally

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,146 battles

Wargaming may use a sledgehammer for it's alterations but I don't know a single game that hasn't had nerfs and buffs to things, for gods sakes I can even point at kerbal space program with it's constant alterations. Nothing remains constant in a game that's still being cared for by the devs. 

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Lol...you try playing a DD, and see how long it takes to kill a BB with those guns. And most of the recent nerfs have been to destroyers, not BBs. 

Sign in to follow this