Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Twist3dM3tal

Update and Patching

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,910 battles

I try to play often but when i get off work i get a couple of hours at best to play games.  When i spend 30 minutes to 2 hours patching weekly (or more) its starting to make it hard to play this consistently.   90% of the time i start the game i have a 30 minute to 2 hour delay.  Okay i have always been someone to offer suggestions as well as observations.   if you could consolidate the patch to once a month with all of the data then just have parts of it come active weekly.  then you could just do little hot fixes to sort out immediate issues.

i have patched at night when i sleep but it comes so often i am not always on to know.

while the auto updater was an option i choose to not use it due to it lagging my net at random times and it does not increase the speed of the download.  the game becomes very inconvenient at random times making the player experience bad.  Downtime = less players/money.  Not to mention the high end gamers like myself will usually opt for another game when the game needs a patch.  then after a while the game is forgotten and those same gamers find another game.  just my input and sorry if it offends anyone. 

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

It usually takes me 20-30 minutes to finish the patch. If you're experiencing long download times what type of internet service do you have?

Additionally, is it far that WG change their schedule for you and other players suffer with lack of content? I'd dare say they would lose more players from boredom than your situation.

Sign in to follow this