Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptnBerner

Flags tab (not "Signal Flags") not showing up

8 comments in this topic

[NG-NS]
Members
563 posts

So I haven't found anything about it, but I cannot figure out how I get the "Flags" tab. Not the "Signal Flags" (as I already have that unlocked), but the third tab that shows permanent flags you can equip. Is there a level you have to be to unlock them? I can't find anything under the level area of my profile that says anything about unlocking this tab.

My main concern with this is I won a PVP match in a Tier 4 (Wyoming) BB, with the Pirate voice over for the narrator, and I didn't receive the event flag for talk like a Pirate day (which is today, Monday the 19th of September of 2016).

I am rather annoyed a bit as because there is no documentation that would show a level requirement and the "Flags" tab hasn't shown up, I feel gypped.

Any information or help would be greatly appreciated.

Beta Testers
361 posts
4,437 battles

I think you might need to be rank 11 to mount the basic flags, its been a while and im rank 12

with the tier 4 battleship game (winning) no need for the voice over

*edit

i just read over the mission req. 

you just need to win a  in a tier 4+

maybe try using a tier 5? 

Edited by Trip_Wir3

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

You're brand new, I would assume you haven't reached the level that unlocks flags. When you get there, it will be waiting....

[TOD]
Members
188 posts
3,784 battles

Go to "profile" and look through the Ranks to see which one it is (maybe rank 10?) Just check it out... and welcome, by the way.

[NG-NS]
Members
563 posts

I could post images (because the forums are extremely restrictive with image posting), but I am rank 9 (getting close to rank 10). So I am new to the forum, but have been playing the game a lot for about 2 weeks.

So unlocking Non-Signal based Flags are level based? Odd. I've looked at the levels several times and nothing says anything about Standard Flags.

[TOD]
Members
188 posts
3,784 battles

Just checked to confirm, and yes... you have to obtain Level 11 in order to receive the option to mount flags.

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles

Just looked to confirm; Unique flags become available at Rank 11.

(Ninja'd by TRev...)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Sign in to follow this