Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Katsuragi_Kai

Why do Devs keep insisting? -.-

16 comments in this topic

Members
29 posts
13,217 battles

And again... another mistake... Why do they keep freaking insisting on making USN planes SOOOOO OP? Suffered a lot till T7... T8 gave me a break as I could stand almost face to face with a LEX, on my shoukaku, with no major problems... Taihou started beign lots of fun cuz was actually equal on planes power... and now... fun stopped... Why? Why do you keep doing that kind of s*it?

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

USN planes OP? what type of sauce you putting on your  burger pal?:teethhappy:  USN CVs struggle in every tier except for tier 4, 5, & 7! IJN CVs dominate in every other tier! In short its not the USN Cvs that are the problem, its your player ability that's the issue here.:sceptic:

Edited by BladedPheonix

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

Yet IJN CV's outperform USN in winrate and damage for a majority of the line.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

Yet IJN CV's outperform USN in winrate and damage for a majority of the line.

and don't get us started on damage output!:smart_fish:

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

and don't get us started on damage output!:smart_fish:

Actually, in the past 1 week IJN CV's have outperformed their USN counterparts THE WHOLE LINE. And some IJN CV's outperform their higher tier counterparts.

ijncvsop_zpsdi52lgyo.jpg

Saipan is an odd duck.

Edited by saagri

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

USN planes OP? what type of sauce you putting on your  burger pal?:teethhappy:  USN CVs struggle in every tier except for tier 4, 5, & 7! IJN CVs dominate in every other tier! In short its not the USN Cvs that are the problem, its your player ability that's the issue here.:sceptic:

The Lexington can work well in certain matches and sometimes even in unfavorable matches

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

Actually, in the past 1 week IJN CV's have outperformed their USN counterparts THE WHOLE LINE. And some IJN CV's outperform their higher tier counterparts.

ijncvsop_zpsdi52lgyo.jpg

Saipan is an odd duck.

looking at both tier 9 and 10. Right..........we must nerf Usn cv even more

Members
29 posts
13,217 battles

Then how is that last week I could totally match a AS Essex as equal, and today my whole hangar gets rektd by 1 single fighter squad? ._. Don't tell me i became a s*it player from night to day -.-

Members
509 posts
14,519 battles

Then how is that last week I could totally match a AS Essex as equal, and today my whole hangar gets rektd by 1 single fighter squad? ._. Don't tell me i became a s*it player from night to day -.-

Don't bunch your planes up to let 1 strafe take out your entire air force?  Your planes can do it to a strike spec US package who has ZERO fighters what so ever.

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

everyone keeps spewing the damage stats. The fact remains that USN fighters are considerably more durable than the IJN planes.  Regardless of CV performance USN has the advantage in durability.  Half these people just go to some stats site and are then confused by what people are saying. Stats dont tell the full story people.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

You didn't become a [edited] player, you always were one.  The CV captains you faced until now just weren't smart enough to show you to what extent.

Edited by TenguBlade

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Well i don't know about other tiers, but Zuiho fighters vs Bogue fighters is totally broken. My fighters lose to them when i outnumber them 2 to 1. 

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

ijncvsop_zpsdi52lgyo.jpg

Saipan is an odd duck.

you just proved my point here kid.......:facepalm:

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

everyone keeps spewing the damage stats. The fact remains that USN fighters are considerably more durable than the IJN planes.  Regardless of CV performance USN has the advantage in durability.  Half these people just go to some stats site and are then confused by what people are saying. Stats dont tell the full story people.

Ok, USN planes have durability. And where does that get them? Last place. 
  • Cool 1