Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Falcon35_warrior

Thank You WoW Staff

11 comments in this topic

[-GME-]
[-GME-]
Members
3 posts
4,506 battles

I would like to say Thank You to everyone at WoW. I originally started by playing on the Warplane site (NA Server), but the population dwindled and game play was not what it was. I then started on the Tank side and played a lot. I am just not a good tanker. I then switched to WoW and have enjoyed my time since it went up. I am impressed by the great format of daily missions and all the missions that provide rewards that are obtainable with diligence and time. I now have 4 ARP ships, 3 tier 5 battleships and 1 tier 7 Cruiser. I have several others in the varying nations and find my time is now 95% Warships. This is exclusively because the staff have kept the game interesting, challenging, friendly and they act quickly to help tickets. All around a superb experience, which I recommend to anyone who has a bit of time to kill in this hectic real world. People need to  let the staff know that they are doing a great job and I look forward to what the future holds in store. THANK YOU!!!

• Cool 10

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Tis' a fun game for sure :)

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

I would like to say Thank You to everyone at WoW. I originally started by playing on the Warplane site (NA Server), but the population dwindled and game play was not what it was. I then started on the Tank side and played a lot. I am just not a good tanker. I then switched to WoW and have enjoyed my time since it went up. I am impressed by the great format of daily missions and all the missions that provide rewards that are obtainable with diligence and time. I now have 4 ARP ships, 3 tier 5 battleships and 1 tier 7 Cruiser. I have several others in the varying nations and find my time is now 95% Warships. This is exclusively because the staff have kept the game interesting, challenging, friendly and they act quickly to help tickets. All around a superb experience, which I recommend to anyone who has a bit of time to kill in this hectic real world. People need to  let the staff know that they are doing a great job and I look forward to what the future holds in store. THANK YOU!!!

Bravo ! It is SO delightful to see posts like this ; instead of rants against the staff .    :honoring: 

[5IN]
Members
2,109 posts
10,709 battles

I wholeheartedly agree.  Thanks Wargamming and WoWs staff!  Keep up the good work!

b

Members
3,010 posts
10,193 battles

I 100% agree OP. I've had to file a few technical tickets before with some stingy issues and their support  staff have been virtual dachshunds in helping me resolve the issue(meaning relentless for those that don't know the breed).  With regards to the overall game, I have to agree as well with you on it as well, though I never got into tanks. I think I played maybe 3 or 4 matches tops if any. I played a small amount of planes, but due to the low population and maybe it was just me, it just didn't snag me like WoWS did.

I see that this is your first post here, so welcome to the boards. Keep coming back as they have contests for free premium time, doubloons and even premium ships and they hold them pretty frequently. Here is the link to the Contests Section of the board. Hope to see ya in game sometime and remember, GL HF!

:honoring:

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

:trollface:well that hurts my feelings

Don't get your jimmy's in an uproar !   :trollface:     :honoring:

[FEM]
Beta Testers
3,276 posts
740 battles

This is a great post to see. :) You're welcome. Keep enjoying the game and our community. We don't bite, I promise. As mentioned earlier, make sure to come by the contest section sometimes and win awesome stuff too. :)

[WOLF9]
Members
4,680 posts

Up till I found this game, I was not into video games at all, really.    A couple of silly FB games someone invited me to, but they don't count, lol.   Then I found this- WWI and WWII warships- and I could play them!!!  Lots of attention to detail made them look awesome, too. 

I liked the first person format, I liked the combat, and I liked the way you could improve them over time and earn new and even cooler ships.  Then came the Kamakaze R contest- oodles of free swag, and all you had to do was play the game like you normally would!  Especially appreciated was that all levels of player were included, from newbs like I was to the best players.  And the missions were varied, and interesting.

Then I discovered premium ships...  Many $$ later, I have quite a collection- but still spend most of my time playing the free tier ships.

It's a fun game, and you guys did a good job with it!

You'll have to excuse us if we geek out or get grumbly and jaded sometimes- it's just because we love your game.

Beta Testers
281 posts
2,031 battles

Agreed. Thank you for the game. It's one of the few I can play as one arm is slightly impaired and part of the hand doesn't work. Please keep up the good work.

P.S. Hurry up with the RN, please.

Sign in to follow this