Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SandraSmiles

WG.. Please Initiate a Quiet Buff to Warspite

7 comments in this topic

Members
3,014 posts

Not asking for huge allowances.. but a stealth buff to any of Warspite's features would be most welcomed. Being an average player...Warspite can require a lot of skill and focus to be an effective team contributor at tiers 7-8.

Thank you for your attention.

House

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,436 battles

Like what?

Warspite is fine as it is. Has the best/biggest guns of the tier. It has slow turret rotairon (would be nice to be buffed) but it is done for balance.

Facing T8 nowadays is not a matter of Warspite but the current MM after the T4 chances. Most of the time it will do fine, but of course it is tough for any T6 BB to fight a North Carolina or a Bismarck).  

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

If a change is to be made, they need to be 100% upfront about it.

No 'stealth' nerfs or buffs of any kind, please.

[IN3PT]
Beta Testers
1,703 posts
6,511 battles

Did Warspite's armor get completely fixed yet?

I recall it being an issue, but lost track of it with all the Montana/Nagato/Arizona armor conversations lately.

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

Been using the Warspite in preparation for the next ranked season in October. Need to get my captain up to that 15th point. She's on equal grounds without a doubt with any tier 6 ship and I don't have a problem with 7s. Tier 8 is a big jump and you best be with a group. The only 8 I've gone 1 on 1 with and had luck was believe it or not the Tirpitz and long you watch the torps and those pesky DDs that sneak up on you while your brawling.

Beta Testers
361 posts
4,437 battles

Did Warspite's armor get completely fixed yet?

I recall it being an issue, but lost track of it with all the Montana/Nagato/Arizona armor conversations lately.

not sure, the only thing i recall them recently changing is how high it was in the water so they lowered it slightly.

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

faster rotating turrets or faster shell, because Warspite gets to use worn guns, instead of new ones somehow.