Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

Thanks for a CV week!

12 comments in this topic

Members
1,150 posts
9,100 battles

I don't play carriers often as I really bad at them, and quite frankly I freeXP'd all the way to T7 and then something like 70% to T8 on both trees, but now, thanks to this week incentives, I played them more and quite enjoyed the change after all this pew-pew games :) 

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

Oh god. Time to take a break from the game? Even during the previous week I hardly had any battles without carriers.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Oh god. Time to take a break from the game? Even during the previous week I hardly had any battles without carriers.

Forget about tier 4-5 for the week, the seal clubbing there will take on epic proportions.....

Should probably take the Texas out with a full spec Captain, just to be annoying.

• Cool 1

[GLHF]
Beta Testers
4,968 posts
15,562 battles

Carriers

Place in your team's top five (5) XP earners in a single PvP Battle.

LOL

Thats rly easy :tea_cap:

Members
802 posts
2,757 battles

Forget about tier 4-5 for the week, the seal clubbing there will take on epic proportions.....

Should probably take the Texas out with a full spec Captain, just to be annoying.

nom nom nom in my kami R

Alpha Tester
1,997 posts
2,336 battles

thats my plan. Texas with my Montana capt. full AA skilled. The plane kills will be glorious! 

Members
1,138 posts
7,247 battles

Useless as CV are simply trash to play for the most part still, USN in particular.

Short of tier 10 IJN, there really isn't much of a point to CVs right now when even -1/2 tier ships can swat your planes from the sky left right and center.

Edited by reaper_swpz

Sign in to follow this