Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

My only rant thread for today...

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,870 posts
20,653 battles

...I promise; but because it will be the only one it'll have 3 parts.

This morning I've spent more time looking out for and avoiding running into team mates or having them run into me then I have targeting and shooting enemy ships. I thought that player performance was supposed to improve on weekdays over weekends; at least that's what I see here on the forum all the time. Is there some holiday I don't know about that have left all these blind as a bat players in the game. It's almost enough to make me want to go lone wolf; at least then all I have to worry about are the 3 or 4 enemy ships I'll be fighting.

Where are all the CVs for Carrier Week. Loading premium AA consumables is a wasteful expense when there are no planes to fight. It's been brought up before by others but I'll add my voice. If they aren't used consumables shouldn't be trashed after the game.

I lay the blame for the lack of CVs playing on Carrier Week at the feet of WoWS. As expensive and as unrewarding carrier play is to begin with all they offer us is a puny 25% extra ship XP for a win. I'd much rather have credits to off set the expense of taking my carriers out. Having ground my way to the Lexington more ship XP for my Ranger is the last thing I want or need.

Thanks for letting me vent...I feel better now.

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,138 battles

Seen plenty of CV's in my matches this weekend.  At least 3/4 of them had one, if not two, CV's.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

My very first game in a CV was a disaster and I never touched them again.

Well, this weekend, I spent some time watching videos, playing a bunch of coop, and I think I'm almost ready to potato.

I can only go up with a 0%WR.

Members
1,870 posts
20,653 battles

Seen plenty of CV's in my matches this weekend.  At least 3/4 of them had one, if not two, CV's.

Well yes they are out there but not in anywhere near the numbers we saw for BB or DD weeks. I take mine out on a regular basis even without a special week bonus but they aren't offering anything to induce me into playing them more than I already do.

And what is it about MM that doesn't put me in a game with a carrier whenever I have premium AA consumables loaded on a ship. If I was the paranoid type I'd think it was a WG conspiracy to increase revenues. :trollface:

Sign in to follow this