You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

How was your weekend spree?

Weekend  

22 members have voted

1. 1. My weekend spree was ____

• Rampage! Many reds fell to my superior skillz XD
    • Slaughter...my teammates drink and drive in WOWS
    • So-so. Win some, lose some.
    • I don't play weekends, too many potatoes.
    • I got Detonated non-stop, so I ragequit.

11 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,574 battles

36 battles does take a bite outta me. Lol.

Well, finally started up the Russian DD line like I've meant to for ages. Weird, they agree with me better than the other 2 lines. All but one of my games on Storo, Derkzi, and Izzy, I pocketed at least one kill; Derzki's torp spam is borderline OP, helped grab a Kraken. Died a lot, but not complaining since enemy team had to spend at least one player to drop me XD, and had some great matches like these:

Q1S4CFq.pngwCkPMjw.png

Also had a good match in Konig on Solomon Islands. All BBs joined me in rushing W, where enemy team didn't expect, and stomped our way up to the enemy flag. Division'd teammate fell to DD torps, but he joked about being the sacrificial lamb for the win.

Detonations followed me this weekend. Darthdoge brought his NC on opposite team (they won, better players).  Red Tashkent got Detonated, then 2 min later teammate Benson got Detonated. Next match I hop Derzki, pew a few rounds at approaching Phoenix before island blocks my aim, only 1 hits and next minute my teammates are laughing about the "fun and engaging mechanic." Friend that's still getting used to Hosho got lucky and Detonated a cruiser. 7 Detonations in 36 battles!

Detonation followed my Taiho yesterday (good thing I only played 2 matches!):

Taiho's rapidly becoming my favorite ship for high-tier matches unless I want to CA yolo with friends. The high-tier campfest is that annoying, so it feels like payback every time I shrekt someone in her. Players might want to stop bringing DF in high-tier CAs because an angry CV is not an enemy you want; a NO bothered my DB going for a Bismarck, so I waited out his DF and then turned him into a Sunk Orleans and told him to quit using DF.

Better win rate too, since divisioned with friends. If you're that bothered about being the only great guy on the team, just bring a friend or two. At least then 1/4 or 1/6 of your team isn't made of randoms.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,964 battles

Played way too much trying to take advantage of the triple XP weekend. Carry ships did great, support ships were a pain to play.

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

Friday was my worst day in my WoWS history from a win perspective...did better personally than usual, carried hard but not hard enough to overcome an abundant potato harvest. Sunday, did a little worse personally than normal, carried my share of the load or had good enough teams to make up a lot of my lost ground from Friday. It evened out. 

Win rate is pretty dependent on the individual overall; given a large enough sample size, it is the best indicator of a player's skill. But that doesn't mean there's not some stretches where you can't carry hard enough to overcome the idiocy, and some stretches where you can't lose no matter how hard you personally potato.

Members
441 posts
8,477 battles

My individual stats were not bad. My win rate yesterday sucked rocks though. Friday's and Saturday's win rates were MUCH better.

Edited by CBSDracster

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

Played way more than I care to admit.

I'm not one to blame my team for my losses, but man...the potatoes were out in force this weekend.

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

Mostly terrible. I did have an absolutely bonkers Lexington game that turned around a 1v3 with no caps to the enemy's 2 from a likely loss into a nail-biting win (flooded out the last New Mexico while on fire with ~6k HP left while in gun range and spotted) and set a new personal best damage record, but otherwise it was lackluster and I played The Crew for most of my game time.

[CDOGZ]
Beta Testers
702 posts
4,530 battles

My weekend was pretty decent... 2d stat in my sig will reflect this (as of today and today only since it'll likely change tomorrow).

But the highlights :

• Was only able to get in 14 battles this weekend (gun-show weekend, and laundry-list of housework)
  • W/R over the last two days 71.43% - which I'm definitely glad to see the steadily climbing figures since really learning aim and lead a couple months ago
  • WTR of 1164 (it came out blue, which isn't bad considering 8 weeks ago I was a gnarly shade of red)
  • All of Warships today had the figures decently above average (aside from k/d and survival % has pretty bad -what can I say, I love to brawl)

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

My weekend was pretty decent... 2d stat in my sig will reflect this (as of today and today only since it'll likely change tomorrow).

But the highlights :

• Was only able to get in 14 battles this weekend (gun-show weekend, and laundry-list of housework)
  • W/R over the last two days 71.43% - which I'm definitely glad to see the steadily climbing figures since really learning aim and lead a couple months ago
  • WTR of 1164 (it came out blue, which isn't bad considering 8 weeks ago I was a gnarly shade of red)
  • All of Warships today had the figures decently above average (aside from k/d and survival % has pretty bad -what can I say, I love to brawl)

Good thing about your stats is that your recent improvement will be reflected more quickly in your overall stats. Soon you'll be out of the "yellows" completely and see nothing but blue and green. :)

Keep up the good play!

Alpha Tester
1,635 posts
9,525 battles

Weekends make me feel like upgrading my internet was a horrible idea. I can't stand 90% of my teams. 3x win bonus just made things worse I feel. I still got three new ships (Montana, Gneisenau, and Hipper). Was surprised when after one battle I only had 112 million credits left then remembered I just bought three ships.