Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Port - I lost my Hawaii port to premium time

6 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,395 posts
24,529 battles

Every time I go to the Hawaii port, WG wants me to buy premium time.  I can't do that at this moment. I purchase it with dubloons in the past since its introduction. Since when did this change? Anyone else getting this too?

Edited by Tpaktop2_1

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,420 battles

I believe it is a Premium port. As it currently (to my knowledge) does not convey any special bonuses, why not change to one of the other ones?

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,395 posts
24,529 battles

I believe it is a Premium port. As it currently (to my knowledge) does not convey any special bonuses, why not change to one of the other ones?

No it was a dubloon port for the view. Because I paid for it is the reason why I want to change ports. Why would WG change this? 
Edited by Tpaktop2_1

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

Pretty sure the Hawaii port is only if you currently have premium time running, its been that way for as long as I can remember. You can easily mod it into another port slot though and use it.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

No it was a dubloon port for the view. Because I paid for it is the reason why I want to change ports. Why would WG change this? 

Hawaii has always been a port which only players with premium time could access. I think you've gotten confused, probably what you bought was the premium time, which then allowed you to use Hawaii.

Sign in to follow this