Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Unryuu_Kai

Dragon Flags

23 comments in this topic

Members
28 posts
311 battles

Hi,

Just wondering WG, where are our dragon flags? I don't mean the 10 we get for winning a game, I mean the 50x per 1000 battles and +50 for each tier X.

• Cool 2

Members
1,494 posts
12,756 battles

Hi,

Just wondering WG, where are our dragon flags? I don't mean the 10 we get for winning a game, I mean the 50x per 1000 battles and +50 for each tier X.

It's not after September 19th....

It gets better -- if you meet the following milestones on September 16, you'll get the following rewards after September 19:
  • 500 battles: you'll get 50x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 1,000 battles: you'll get 100x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 2,000 battles: you'll get 150x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 3,000 battles: you'll get 200x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 4,000 battles: you'll get 250x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 5,000 battles: you'll get 300x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 6,000 battles: you'll get 350x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 7,000 battles: you'll get 400x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 8,000 battles, you'll get 450x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
Edited by Captain_Dilbert

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Dang it!! I'm 70 battles short of reaching 2000 battles... but still, 100 free flags is much better than nothing!

[RED]
Members
201 posts
10,366 battles

The key phrase being "after September 19".  After.  Could be tomorrow.  Could be next week.  :sceptic:

• Cool 1

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

It's not after September 19th....

It gets better -- if you meet the following milestones on September 16, you'll get the following rewards after September 19:
  • 500 battles: you'll get 50x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 1,000 battles: you'll get 100x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 2,000 battles: you'll get 150x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 3,000 battles: you'll get 200x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 4,000 battles: you'll get 250x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 5,000 battles: you'll get 300x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 6,000 battles: you'll get 350x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 7,000 battles: you'll get 400x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  • 8,000 battles, you'll get 450x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.

well, you have to understand, here on the NA server, and I am sure,  around the world, Reading is one thing, Comprehension is another, and today, People don't read let alone comprehend what they read.  Now if it was in the form of an Emoji or text speak,  they would have known exactly what  "After the 19th" meant.
  • Cool 2

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,267 battles

After the 19th.... it's still the 19th... maybe tomorrow eh. =)

Members
1,494 posts
12,756 battles

well, you have to understand, here on the NA server, and I am sure,  around the world, Reading is one thing, Comprehension is another, and today, People don't read let alone comprehend what they read.  Now if it was in the form of an Emoji or text speak,  they would have known exactly what  "After the 19th" meant.

hmm...salty for a Monday morning :medal:

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles

I'm wondering if they meant I had to own a tier 10 at all. I'm credit strapped. I have one unlocked but not purchased. Hope they just meant we get them tomorrow. Cuz I have 2902/2000....    not quite 3k.

• 2,000 battles: you'll et 150x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  •  

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

The key phrase being "after September 19".  After.  Could be tomorrow.  Could be next week.  :sceptic:

I'm pretty sure i heard one of the Devs say it will be at the beginning of next month, but i could be wrong. 

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,420 battles

They meant after the event is over on the 19th. They are not in the office yet (PDT) so give them time.

They also meant T10 has to be researched and purchased and in port.

The only question not yet answered is which battle count they will use. PvP? All modes (PvP-PvE-Ranked-Team)?

Members
1,494 posts
12,756 battles

I'm wondering if they meant I had to own a tier 10 at all. I'm credit strapped. I have one unlocked but not purchased. Hope they just meant we get them tomorrow. Cuz I have 2902/2000....    not quite 3k.

• 2,000 battles: you'll et 150x "Dragon" Consumable Flags +50 for each tier X you own.
  •  

According to WGs announcement no one seems to have read (or maybe just isn't capable of understanding the small words) it will be based on 

1) the number of battles played

2) the number of T10's you own (this does not mean researched but not purchased or purchased but sold...because you clearly don't own the ship in either circumstance)

The date that WG is using for calculating the number of dragon flags is 15-September (because it says BEFORE 16-September, which means 15-September).

The only thing that they have not been entirely clear on is what is meant by battles played.  Does that only include Random, or does it include Ranked, Team, and Co-Op?

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles

According to WGs announcement no one seems to have read (or maybe just isn't capable of understanding the small words) it will be based on 

1) the number of battles played

2) the number of T10's you own (this does not mean researched but not purchased or purchased but sold...because you clearly don't own the ship in either circumstance)

The date that WG is using for calculating the number of dragon flags is 15-September (because it says BEFORE 16-September, which means 15-September).

The only thing that they have not been entirely clear on is what is meant by battles played.  Does that only include Random, or does it include Ranked, Team, and Co-Op?

No, they weren't clear on it. The wording is left kinda vague as to whether it's an and/or statement. 

They didn't quite explicitly write "You have to own a tier 10 in order to get the flags at all.." Perhaps if you didn't snip a small part of someone's post into a quote, you would understand the full context of their statement and/or question.

[RNF]
Beta Testers
419 posts
6,393 battles

I got only 150 flags, I.g for the 2000 battles.

It completely ignored my 5 tier 10 ships.

Sign in to follow this